Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Economic Stimulus Packages Start Transmitting Today
The government will start transmitting and sending the economic stimulus packages today. They range from $300-$1200 per person and will be either electronically deposited or mailed depending on your last two Social Security numbers.

To check when you should be receiving yours you can go to http://www.IRS.gov

I think mine was only supposed to be for $300 and due to my last two SS numbers being between 21-75 I should be getting mine direct deposited by May 9th.

To determine if you'll have yours direct deposited or mailed, it depends on how you filed your taxes. I know mine is being direct deposited since I chose to have my tax refunds direct deposited.

What does everyone plan on doing with theirs? The government wants us to spend it, but I'm using mine to pay off bills and/or rent.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I do believe they range a little higher than $1200. Depends on your income and how many kids you have.
I have to wait till July 4th...That sucks. Wished they would give them sooner if you filed rapid refund
OffTheHook Wrote:I do believe they range a little higher than $1200. Depends on your income and how many kids you have.

As high as $1200 if you filed jointly with no other dependents and an income of at least $3000 last year.

I think you're supposed to get an extra $300 for every child you have under 17 as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
that 17 year old cut off sucks... that's when they begin to cost real money...LOL!
Well I wont get mine until July so that sucks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
July 11th baby. Woo hoo. Just in time for......absolutely nothing!
I should receive mine, I mean we should receive ours in July.....the sad thing about it is we spent it last weekend. lol
Well I found this on myspace and how much is this the truth is unreal.

Your IRS Rebate check...

As you may have heard, each of us will be getting a tax rebate check to stimulate the economy.

If we spend that money at Wal-Mart, all the money will go to China.

If we spend it on gasoline it will go to the Arabs.

If we purchase a computer it will go to India.

If we purchase fruits and vegetables it will go to, Honduras, and Guatemala.

If we purchase a good car it will go to Japan.

If we purchase useless stuff it will go to Taiwan.

NONE of it will help the American economy.

We need to keep that money here in America.

The only way to keep that money here at home is to spend it at yard sales,
Since those are the only businesses left owned by Americans
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Has anyone received their rebate yet and if so did you receive both notices from the IRS. I received one a few months back but have not received anything else and I am supposed to get mine direct deposit by this Friday.
Midee1 Wrote:Has anyone received their rebate yet and if so did you receive both notices from the IRS. I received one a few months back but have not received anything else and I am supposed to get mine direct deposit by this Friday.

Midee, I got mine via direct deposit either today or late tonight. I ended up getting $300.

To answer your question, I only got one notice from the IRS. I got my notice probably in early March that explained the rebate and have gotten nothing since.

But it is currently sitting in my bank account....pending.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:Midee, I got mine via direct deposit either today or late tonight. I ended up getting $300.

To answer your question, I only got one notice from the IRS. I got my notice probably in early March that explained the rebate and have gotten nothing since.

But it is currently sitting in my bank account....pending.

When were you scheduled to get yours?
Why did you only get 300 CE? I thought that you either got 600 or 1200....I wonder what I will get
Can someone try this link and see if they get any information. I have tried it several times and got nothing.

https://sa2.www4.irs.gov/irfof/IRServlet?app=IRACTC
Midee1 Wrote:Can someone try this link and see if they get any information. I have tried it several times and got nothing.

https://sa2.www4.irs.gov/irfof/IRServlet?app=IRACTC

It comes up for me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Basketballer Wrote:Why did you only get 300 CE? I thought that you either got 600 or 1200....I wonder what I will get

The way I understand it, you can get anywhere from $300-$1200 depending on your income and whether you are married and have kids.

I guess the government feels that poor college kids make too much money to be stimulated more than $300. Rolleyes
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Midee1 Wrote:When were you scheduled to get yours?

Mine was scheduled to transmit on or before May 9th...I guess they got to mine early.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:It comes up for me.

Did you fill in the information and get actual results? It comes up for me but tells me sorry we do not have specific information about your rebate.
Midee1 Wrote:Did you fill in the information and get actual results? It comes up for me but tells me sorry we do not have specific information about your rebate.

I did that probably a week or so ago and it told me I would get $300.

I have done it for other people as well and gotten results.

If it's not working for you, maybe it's down right now or something?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:I did that probably a week or so ago and it told me I would get $300.

I have done it for other people as well and gotten results.

If it's not working for you, maybe it's down right now or something?

Interesting! I have tried it for the past 2 days with both mine and my parents and got nothing.
Midee1 Wrote:Interesting! I have tried it for the past 2 days with both mine and my parents and got nothing.

Oh well, I would just keep checking your bank account. I saw where mine went from pending to available this morning.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I did the online calculator to see what I would get and I am very disappointed. I claimed head of household due to the fact that I claimed my child. So, with the two of us combined, I'm getting $639. I was expecting 900. My lady only got 300. So total, I was expecting $1,500, but will only be getting $939.