Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uniforms
Are any of the uniforms gonna change this season?
I know that east ridge is getting a new uniform but i dont know what they look like and the helmet color has changed from light blue to dark blue which looks alot better

Confusedhock:
Pike Central will have new uniforms this year. I haven't seen them yet but I know that the helmets will change. Instead of "Hawks" on the side of the helmets, the traditional interlocking "PC" will be back on the helmets.
Mac is making changes already...good for him!
I heard that Belfry may be making a change on theirs........I hope not. I like traditional ones we have now.
Pikeville may change theres this or next year, coach was talking about adding some black to the uniform
Central05 Wrote:Pike Central will have new uniforms this year. I haven't seen them yet but I know that the helmets will change. Instead of "Hawks" on the side of the helmets, the traditional interlocking "PC" will be back on the helmets.

GOOD! Tongue
yep cheeko the dark blue will look good.....cant wait to see the new uniforms
I didn't know ER was getting new ones.
I have heard ER is getting new uniforms but i dont know for sure.....let us know cheeko
I think everyone should break out the oldest jerseys they can find and wear them
got alot of new stuff going on this year huh lol
Idea I think valley's new uniforms will be awsome! They will be nicer then anyone in pike county. They are nike and they will have blue black and white on them they look awsome. Come out to the games to see them!!!
Somebody must have made a pretty good donation for the nike uniforms.. cause if i'm not mistaken those things are pretty expensive.
Prestonsburg got new Jersey
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Somebody must have made a pretty good donation for the nike uniforms.. cause if i'm not mistaken those things are pretty expensive.
A football mom from Valley told me today, that the uniforms were gonna cost around $15,000.
The Warrior Wrote:
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Somebody must have made a pretty good donation for the nike uniforms.. cause if i'm not mistaken those things are pretty expensive.
A <a href='http://consumeralertsystem.com/cas/zx-hclick.php?hid=77' target='_blank'>football</a> mom from Valley told me today, that the uniforms were gonna cost around $15,000.

wonder whose gonna finance those uniforms? like CTD said, they are crazy expensive.
south floyds getting new uniforms but i dont know what they are going to look like yet
south floyds getting new uniforms but i dont know what they are going to look like yet
Shelby Valley's new jerseys are supposed to be sharp cant wait to see the team hit the field in them but hey anything is better than the practice jerseys they wore last year
i hope to see a change of uniforms at pikeville... coach left it up to the seniors from what i hear