Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clark Stepp CJ 1st team
I read where Ckark was honored with the 1st team all-state in the CJ but was 3rd team All Mountain. My question is- Is Clark that good and their is a lot of jealousy in the mountains or is over hyped by the way the program was run?
kj52 Wrote:I read where Ckark was honored with the 1st team all-state in the CJ but was 3rd team All Mountain. My question is- Is Clark that good and their is a lot of jealousy in the mountains or is over hyped by the way the program was run?

well IMO the Mountain team would prob. be more accurate. Just because it is voted on by people that have seen this players on a regular basis.
When someone from anywhere other than the mountains watches this kid play, they know he is talented. He can't help the situation he was in here and I don't know if it's the people were jealous of it or what, but the kid has talent and I wish him the best where ever he ends up. He is a great kid and can play basketball, not a lot of people has both of those together.
Claks daddy is the president of ALC, who is over JBS. His uncle Jim is a vice president of ALC and was co-head coach, at JBS his uncle Gary was AD, assistant headmaster a teacher and co- head coach at JBS. ALC being Alice Lloyd College, JBs being June B school. The ball team did very well but they just had one play[give it to Clark and let him go.] He had to get his average points . They used the other players to make Clark look good. He has talent, but in the last game they played on the season, Clark and his brother shot 42 shots between them and had 1 point between them at half time. No body else got to touch the ball. . He is talented but a very selfish player and I don't see how anyone else can ever coach him No body is jealous of Clark. He got just what he should have got . I wish him the best but the truth is the truth
jumpshot Wrote:Claks daddy is the president of ALC, who is over JBS. His uncle Jim is a vice president of ALC and was co-head coach, at JBS his uncle Gary was AD, assistant headmaster a teacher and co- head coach at JBS. ALC being Alice Lloyd College, JBs being June B school. The ball team did very well but they just had one play[give it to Clark and let him go.] He had to get his average points . They used the other players to make Clark look good. He has talent, but in the last game they played on the season, Clark and his brother shot 42 shots between them and had 1 point between them at half time. No body else got to touch the ball. . He is talented but a very selfish player and I don't see how anyone else can ever coach him No body is jealous of Clark. He got just what he should have got . I wish him the best but the truth is the truth
That's prob as accurate as you can get jumpshot IMO Cox was the most talented player on that team.
He is good but I would assume that politics got him on first team all state!
Alot of jealousy in the mountains. Clark is that good.
I don't think anyone is jealous of Clark, he is not going anywhere. Now Landon Slone is a ball player and no one is jealous of him.
Why is it that so many want to down these kids. Lets just accept what happens and be happy for the young lad. He does not get to vote, so he has no control except to do his best.......
Feel free to start another thread because this one is closed because no one has anything good to say about a kid's accomplishment.