Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the key to being a successful high school football program
in your opinion what is thekey to being a successful high schhool football program
a good coaching staff willing to work with the players, kids with talent or just hard workers, and support from the community
the right combo of coach and players.. If the right coach can get the right players to fit his style, then things can be accomplished..

and no i'm not talking about getting a team of all americans or whatever.. Just players that fit into a coaches style..
i agree
i agree with you guy but i think teamwork on between the players is a good asset. if you have players always trying to be starts then they will create problems on the team
I'd have to agree along with a winning attitude, good practice, and alot of heart.
The Warrior Wrote:I'd have to agree along with a winning attitude, good practice, and alot of heart.

I'm going to have to disagree with this. Except for the good practices part. There are plenty of teams that have a lot of heart and a winning attitude, but that don't exactly put points on a scoreboard. Sure having heart makes everything run alot smoother but to actually be successful, you have to have talent and coaches who know how to utilize that talent. and tradition dont' win ballgames. Tradition gets the people to come out who have the talent to win ballgames.
The #1 Key by far IMO is having a good and consistent feeder program. A consistent and good feeder program at the little league and middle school level will result in a good program at the high school level.
that is true 2... this year pikevilles high school coach is also coaching middle school
PHSFAN Wrote:The #1 Key by far IMO is having a good and consistent feeder program. A consistent and good feeder program at the little league and middle school level will result in a good program at the high school level.

I do agree with this.