Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville
Congratulations to the coach and players, they have had outstanding careers and represented our region well. The link below is a link to a pencil sketch of the coach and players. Working on more for some of the other teams in the region, but it takes a lot of time.

http://www.myportraits.us/tribute/tribute.html
Man, that is good work.
Nice
Wow!!!!!!! This is really great and very nice of you to spend all that time on this with really no ties to these boys..I can speak for at least one of the mothers and she is very greatful for all the pictures you also took you should post that link on here to for all the other parents to get to see all of those..Alot of effort and hard work was put into this as well as the pictures and it really shows!!!
Thanks for capturing memories these boys will never forget!!!!!!!!
Action shots of paintsville from the regional.

http://www.myportraits.us/new/index.html
Dude, thats pretty awesome.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
wow nice job...
That is bad ***.
That is awesome.
Great job.
I want one, i'm serious.
Great job! That takes some major talent! I'm sure everyone is very appreciative of your time on this. So how long did it take to draw the pencil sketch?
EKY Sportster Wrote:Great job! That takes some major talent! I'm sure everyone is very appreciative of your time on this. So how long did it take to draw the pencil sketch?

It is done in photoshop, all the pictures are from the regional tourney. I spent several hours on this one, blending them together takes awhile.
pocampo Wrote:It is done in photoshop, all the pictures are from the regional tourney. I spent several hours on this one, blending them together takes awhile.

Good work!!
pocampo Wrote:It is done in photoshop, all the pictures are from the regional tourney. I spent several hours on this one, blending them together takes awhile.
I have done this several times, I was wondering when you were gonna come clean! LOL Very nice job though. It takes a lot of time to get it just right.
Thats Great.
The Guru Wrote:I have done this several times, I was wondering when you were gonna come clean! LOL Very nice job though. It takes a lot of time to get it just right.

I seriously doubt anyone thought this was an actual pencil sketch. We also do water color, oil painting, etc. We use photoshop on a daily basis to create images like this and it is normal for us to refer to them as pencil sketches, etc. as we are working on them. I also think a great deal of material we have referenced also simply refers to them as a pencil sketch. A lot of the work we have is done by students as a fund raiser for our school.
That is flat out great work my man! Had to take a lot of patience to get it down prefect! Great job dude.