Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fellowship of Christian Athletes
I thought this was pretty cool FCA head man Casey Lequire has took a step and is doing chapel for all teams at this years 15th regional tournament. I thought it was a great thing that he is doing and IMO we need to get more of our kids in this area involved with FCA. If your school does not have FCA or does not have an active FCA lets try to get them more involved.

Also on the 27th Casey has set up a "Victory Banquet" FCA's biggest fund raiser of the year. Where former Yankee baseball player Bobby Richardson will be speaking. Here is a link Victory Banquet
My son goes to FCA lock ins... he really enjoys it...

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
phs1986 Wrote:My son goes to FCA lock ins... he really enjoys it...

Thats good to hear, you should look to send him to the FCA Camp at Asbury College I will be one of the huddle leaders if God works out all the kinks.
I've heard some nice things about Casey. My wife works for the FCA and in fact she arranges all the huddles for the leadership camp at Asbury.
Mark Cahill is the speaker this year. He was a college room mate of Charles Barkley.
Age limit on FCA,,Just wondering..
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Age limit on FCA,,Just wondering..

To go to FCA camp in Kentucky the ages range from 12-18. To get involved however there is no actual age right now the EKY FCA is attempting to reach all students from different backgrounds. That is the beauty of how Casey Lequire works he is not focused on reaching a certain anyone but everyone.
My son is 11 and he plays all sports at Russell, he says prayer everytime before a game no matter the sport. I would love to get him involved with the program. Send me a message with the contact person for EKY.
Love to contact them.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
I'll check for you. How close are you to Ashland?