Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 41 Letcher Central 36
You are right HazzBeen. Young team that exceeded expectations this year.The Cougars will be heard from again next year. 20 win season (tied for 2nd best in region), district Champ, and region semis. not bad for a group of home-grown mountain kids.
Two great coaches battled to the end in my opinion...
Congrats Pcc...Lcc has a bright future
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Sorry to say 15th region slama bamma, you had the 13th regions finest, which is not saying much. So complain to someone over their. If you would of had the 14th you would have nothing to complain about. Just asked the teams from the 13th this week.
my bad everyone I had talked to said they were from the 14th and that was about 25 people lol...Well anyways the 13th refs BLOW bad...I honestly did not think they got worse then Walker or Fairchild until this week. Once again my bad.
Congrats PCC!
All I can say is that I was right about the outcome. Thought it would have been a little bit more of a high schoring game. I'm guessing there was a little drama with the referee's in the one?
Letcher Central got beat, that's it. Yes, there were questionable calls, but there always are in every game at every level. LCC had oppurtunities to win the game, and Perry Central had oppurtunities to pull away. No need to dwell on something you can't do anything to change. It was a great season for LCC, and to them I would like to say thanks for a very entertaining, exciting year of basketball and congratulations on a lot of great accomplishments. Perry Central, great game and best of luck against Hazard.:thumpsup:
Congrats PCC
Congrats PCC.