Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 80 - Clay County 62 - 13th Region
Corbin over clay in this 1st round matchup in the 13th.
Very impressive victory for the Redhounds!

I look for Corbin to meet South Laurel in the finals.
I don't know, the Panthers are playing great and it's on their homecourt. I'm looking for Knox and South to meet in the Championship game.
millertime_kc Wrote:I don't know, the Panthers are playing great and it's on their homecourt. I'm looking for Knox and South to meet in the Championship game.

You could be right since you've seen these teams play but earlier in the year Corbin defeated Clay County in overtime, and with there seasons on the line they defeat Clay by 18. That sounds like one hot team thats going to be hard to shut down, but Knox probably matches up better with the Redhounds than Clay did.

Good luck to your Panthers!
I will agree with you black cat. But also remember back in summer ball when KC was beatin by Cumberland by over 50. Yeah I know its summer ball but 50 points, and that was with the supposed to have been Bell County transfers. And Like you said with the season on the line like Corbin beat Cumberland by 10.
Congrats Corbin
Congrats Corbin
Congrats Corbin
~!~Same here the Panthers are on fire!!! I expect Knox Central and South Laurel to be playing for championship!!!