Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central-69 vs Cordia-42 (53rd District)
Final.

Cordia jumped out to a 11-1 lead but Knott stormed back to take the lead and never looked back.Turnovers killed the Lions in this game over 20 the 1st half.Knott Central was led by Perkins with 15 ( I think correct me if im wrong) and Alyssa Pratt led the Lions with 19pts.

Congrats Lady Pats.
I guess Cordia couldn't get them both, hah!
Congrats KCC. How did KCC's jv do when they got in?
From what i've seen this season the future for Knott at the point looks promising. Perkins appears to be a very talented, and smart, player.
zonebuster23 Wrote:From what i've seen this season the future for Knott at the point looks promising. Perkins appears to be a very talented, and smart, player.
How did she do tonight?
Congrats KCC
Benchwarmer Wrote:How did she do tonight?

I think she led the Lady Pats in scoring. She came in during the first half when KCC wasn't doing to well and gave them a lift that was needed. Hit some very big shots.
Congrats KCC
Congrats KCC
Benchwarmer Wrote:Congrats KCC. How did KCC's jv do when they got in?

they played the biggest part of the first quarter to bring kcc back and then played almost all the second half i think most of the starts were pulled halfway threw the 3rd
Congrats KCC
zonebuster23 Wrote:From what i've seen this season the future for Knott at the point looks promising. Perkins appears to be a very talented, and smart, player.

if she can learn to dribble with her right hand.
no more than two dribbles right and she switches back or passes.