Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crunch Time For BELFRY
:redboxer: Belfry will be ready to play. They have gone over some good strategies that I think it work great against Phelps. We've worked hard all week and we're ready to play. They always get excited this time of year before the games. Everybody is fired up and ready to rock and roll! Let's GO LADY PIRATES!:redboxer:
Is marissa's arm still hurt or is she playing ?
Skull-N-Crossbones Wrote::redboxer: Belfry will be ready to play. They have gone over some good strategies that I think it work great against Phelps. We've worked hard all week and we're ready to play. They always get excited this time of year before the games. Everybody is fired up and ready to rock and roll! Let's GO LADY PIRATES!:redboxer:

Hey good luck to you all, should be a great game one that I look forward to. Just everyone make sure to keep the pep sections clean and remember everyone its all in fun and jokes.
I Know that I am the minority on here but I think that the lady pirates will pull this one out. Home court advantage and J.R. as their coach is obviously a plus to the lady hornets but I think that if Belfry can play as a team then they will win this game. (I know big IF) Belfry has beaten them twice this year so I am going with the lady pirates in this one. Either way it will be a good game with the margin of victory within 4.
will someone please let me know as soon as they know for sure if the games will still be played tonight or not.....i know its kinda early right now because its still soposed to snow all day and the roads will be worse tonight...but as soon as you know anything.
thanks!!!!!
whos your momma Wrote:I Know that I am the minority on here but I think that the lady pirates will pull this one out. Home court advantage and J.R. as their coach is obviously a plus to the lady hornets but I think that if Belfry can play as a team then they will win this game. (I know big IF) Belfry has beaten them twice this year so I am going with the lady pirates in this one. Either way it will be a good game with the margin of victory within 4.

i agree with you imo belfry will win..they have a great team even though they have had their problems this year..but im sure they know how important it is and they will step up..but good luck to both phelps and belfry.
Game is postponed until thursday...
PiratePride Wrote:will someone please let me know as soon as they know for sure if the games will still be played tonight or not.....i know its kinda early right now because its still soposed to snow all day and the roads will be worse tonight...but as soon as you know anything.
thanks!!!!!

Postponed till Thursday
kyr450 Wrote:Game is postponed until thursday...

ahh beat me to it lol
60th District at Phelps
Girls-Belfry vs Phelps
Boys Pike Central vs Phelps
Rescheduled for Thursday Feb. 28

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Good Luck Lady Pirates!
It will be tough to play at Phelps but I think the Lady Pirates will pull this one out
It's gonna be a tough game to be played at Phelps but i'm gonna go with the Belfry Pirates on this one
by 4

Good Luck To Both Teams!