Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott County Central 51 June Buchanan 44
this was a close one..jbs had the lead during parts of the game...
without mosely next year
jbs will win it..
but congrats lady pats on your win!
I will admit it. I underestimated JBS by a long shot. They played hard and cleary wanted the win. They are going to be tough next year no doubt, but so will KCC. Congrats on the win KCC. Also congrats on such a fine season JBS.
Congrats KCC. JBS done a fine job and deserve respect in the district now. They have showed that they can play with tough teams. Keep up the hard work and win it next year. Here's to a GREAT SEASON!!!!!
Congrats KCC
randomfan4 Wrote:this was a close one..jbs had the lead during parts of the game...
without mosely next year
jbs will win it..
but congrats lady pats on your win!

Without Mosley? Do you not remember that KCC's JV team (without Mosley) beat JBS's varsity.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Without Mosley? Do you not remember that KCC's JV team (without Mosley) beat JBS's varsity.
yes..
yes i do
Congrats kcc ,good season jbs
Couldn't be at the game in person but listened to it on WKCB.Com, sounded like a very good game. Lot of people underestimated JBS, and there is no doubt they will be a force in the 14th for the next couple of seasons. Hovee sounds like an all around player, with a great supporting cast. Sounded as if Short done a great job on Mosley for most of the game. KCC just seemed to get off to a good start but wasn't able to accomplish anything after that. Hopefully they can pick it up and make a good run through the rest of the district and the region...congrats JBS on a good season, and go get em Lady Pats!!
Sounded like a very physical game...Congrats KCC.
Wow. This was a very big suprise to me.
Both teams are very talanted, and I cant wait to watch them in the future years. They sure are something.
The Lady Crusaders really showed some heart!
and. Good job to the Lady Pats also!