• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin 71 Powell 64
Great win Hornets!!! :Clap:
whatever
Congrats Hornets!
Good win Hornets.
Congrats Coach West!
CantTouchMe Wrote:whatever

Give credit were credit is due, quit being a sore loser. Congrats Hornets.
Congrats Hornets on a nice win outside the 15th!
I hate to say it, but good win Hornets and keep your heads up Pirates!
Man, the Pirates got homered at home! All that talk about Powell shooting more free throws blah, blah, blah, is ridiculous. An out of region team came into the 14th region and got 44 freethrows at Powell county and won by 7. Not to mention the Pirates missed 19 free throws theirselves. Was absolutely one of the ugliest basketball games I have ever seen in my life. Was there scouting for the district/region and it was hard to watch it was so ugly. Both teams missed so many easy shots and layups and then fouled because they were mad at theirselves, it was crazy to watch. They both had a million foul out or were real close to it. Was very ugly to say the least.
How did they get homered sounds like thay just played bad?
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Man, the Pirates got homered at home! All that talk about Powell shooting more free throws blah, blah, blah, is ridiculous. An out of region team came into the 14th region and got 44 freethrows at Powell county and won by 7. Not to mention the Pirates missed 19 free throws theirselves. Was absolutely one of the ugliest basketball games I have ever seen in my life. Was there scouting for the district/region and it was hard to watch it was so ugly. Both teams missed so many easy shots and layups and then fouled because they were mad at theirselves, it was crazy to watch. They both had a million foul out or were real close to it. Was very ugly to say the least.

Don't see how you could blame that on the refs. How many did Powell shoot? I'm guessing they shot about the same as Magoffin.

Magoffin is a very physical team.
Congrats MC
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Man, the Pirates got homered at home! All that talk about Powell shooting more free throws blah, blah, blah, is ridiculous. An out of region team came into the 14th region and got 44 freethrows at Powell county and won by 7. Not to mention the Pirates missed 19 free throws theirselves. Was absolutely one of the ugliest basketball games I have ever seen in my life. Was there scouting for the district/region and it was hard to watch it was so ugly. Both teams missed so many easy shots and layups and then fouled because they were mad at theirselves, it was crazy to watch. They both had a million foul out or were real close to it. Was very ugly to say the least.

How do you get that it is the ugliest game you have ever seen? What are you like some kinda of super star for your team or something?
Didn't mean anything by it, just said it was ugly basketball. Lots of stupid fouls, lots of missed layups, lots of missed easy shots, no offense ran, many turnovers, looked like they were just running up and down the court throwing the ball all over the gym. Was not a good game by any stretch of the imagination. I have seen both teams play much much better on different nights. Didn't seem like they were really there ready to play or something. Simply not a fans game last night.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Didn't mean anything by it, just said it was ugly basketball. Lots of stupid fouls, lots of missed layups, lots of missed easy shots, no offense ran, many turnovers, looked like they were just running up and down the court throwing the ball all over the gym. Was not a good game by any stretch of the imagination. I have seen both teams play much much better on different nights. Didn't seem like they were really there ready to play or something. Simply not a fans game last night.
You werent at the same game I was. Was a great game by the hornets, even though they were fouled the whole game. They hung in there like they always do and never gave up. Ive been to Powell before the refs are always awful , but the hornets did Great!!! Dustin Minix had agreat night!!! Tyler Hunley hit his free throws and all the others played great too.:letsparty Was a great night for me!!
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Was there scouting for the district/region and it was hard to watch
After reading some of your post on here i find it difficult to believe that a coach would put much stock in your scouting report
Congrats MC!
Nice win for MC! congrats hornets!
Congrats Magoffin
The Fan Wrote:After reading some of your post on here i find it difficult to believe that a coach would put much stock in your scouting report

That's funny, I put a lot of stock in what I see and that is all that matters, because it wins us games. If you want to see better basketball, you have to go to the other end of the 14th region in my opinion.
what happen in the stands did someone get kicked on the floor?