Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clark Stepp- New Milestone in Kentucky Basketball
CantTouchMe Wrote:wow he is going to UK! practilcally MJ

I wouldn't go that far
Looking at this whole situation. I honestly believe clark could have been a very special player. I mean this is a great accomplishment indeed, but if he would have had some leadership and some discipline i really believe he could have been special. I don't blame no one but the coaches. They could have had something great there but all they wanted was for him to shine. You shine when you play unselfish and play hard, it dont only come with points. Congrats on this achievement though and good luck in the future!
Congrats
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:According to their stats on the KHSAA website, Garrison is shooting 62% from the field where Clark is shooting 49% from 2 point land. So it looks like he should maybe pass it to the 6'8" kid more dont you think?

my only point is that garrison can't score w/ his back to the goal... imo tate needs the ball more in his hands.........
bluegrass15 Wrote:my only point is that garrison can't score w/ his back to the goal... imo tate needs the ball more in his hands.........
Yes, I think Tate should be more involved in the offense. But Garrison should be also. JBS could have a very good team that can compete at the state level if they played more team ball. They have all the peices to the puzzle for a great team if a couple of the pieces of the puzzle were the same size.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
slingblade93 Wrote:Wow I don't think even OJ Mayo had these kind of averages and he too started playing high school basketball as a 7th grader.

Even though i dont like OJ Mayo, he played on a very good team, all 4 of them, he had a tough competition, iam not taking anything away from any of the teams he has played, but lets put him against a team like scott county or a legit state championship contendor and see how many points or assists he has.
Yes it is a great achievement, just like the one the RB who had the highest number of yards for this year in the NCAA, he accumulated those yards against very weak teams in a very weak conference.