Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central 80 - Belfry 72
Final @ Belfry...Nice road win for the Rebels.
Congrats AC...
Congrats
The Rebels play well on the road, or from what I have seen. Cograts AC.
Wow, nice win.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nice road win for the Rebels. IMO AC is one of the top 3 or 4 teams in the region. There is Paintsville & SV at #'s 1 & 2. Then, IMO, Pikeville & Ac are #'s 3 & 4. Depending on the draw AC gets, they could go far in the regional tournament. They basically have a 1st round bye in the district ( they play SF on their home court ). And they have to be the favorite to win the 58th, so that means if they win the 58th like they are supposed too, they will play a loser from another district in the first round of the regional. I think they can beat Pikeville, who will probably be the runner up in the 59th. If that happens, then IMO, if they got in the opposite bracket of SV & Paintsville both they could possibly advance to the finals, and would be a dark horse to win the 15th. JMO

I know that's a lot of "If's" but hey everyone else does it so I thought I would play the "If" game. Smile
On khsaa it said belfry won this game.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:On khsaa it said belfry won this game.
Yes, you are correct. KHSAA says 82-70 Belfry.
Nice win tonight for the Rebels on the road. AC got some good minutes from Senior Robbie Cole off the bench tonight. Cole looked good tonight. The Rebels didn't play very consistent though. One trip down the floor they looked awesome and the next they couldn't hold onto the ball. There were quite a few fouls called on both teams tonight. I believe H. Crowder and Dustin May both played with 4 fouls for most of the 4th quarter. Both picked up 2 quick fouls in the first quarter. Congrats to AC on the win. Good Luck tomorrow against Magoffin County.
So were you there, gotcha2? Even Sports Overtime was confused on the score and who won. Maybe more people than what I first thought, should take my previously mentioned drug test in the general discussions section. :eek:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats AC
The real score was 82-70, Allen Central winning
I want to add that Josh Prater played his best game of the year tonight, he really impressed me, also, Alex Hammonds played great and played like a true PG. Aaron Crum played very well even though his shots weren't falling quite like they normally do. The twins played EXCELLENT, they are really becoming great players. I dont know what it is about them getting cheap fouls called against them though, its insane. but the rebels looked GREAT as a team tonight, just need to pick up the defense. Congrats and good luck tomorrow
I totally agree, if im not mistaken hammonds had 12 points and 12 assists, prater had 19 points and 11 rebounds, and another player had a double double i do beleive, i think logan crowder.

BballFan25 Wrote:I want to add that Josh Prater played his best game of the year tonight, he really impressed me, also, Alex Hammonds played great and played like a true PG. Aaron Crum played very well even though his shots weren't falling quite like they normally do. The twins played EXCELLENT, they are really becoming great players. I dont know what it is about them getting cheap fouls called against them though, its insane. but the rebels looked GREAT as a team tonight, just need to pick up the defense. Congrats and good luck tomorrow
i think it was actually hunter crowder, i think he had 10 and 10. the radio said logan crowder had 9 and 10.

According to the radio:

Prater-19 pts
Crum-16 pts
Hammonds- 12 pts
H. Crowder- 10 pts
L. Crowder- 9 pts

Very balanced for the rebels. Congrats on Prater and Hammonds on their double doubles
BballFan25 Wrote:I want to add that Josh Prater played his best game of the year tonight, he really impressed me, also, Alex Hammonds played great and played like a true PG. Aaron Crum played very well even though his shots weren't falling quite like they normally do. The twins played EXCELLENT, they are really becoming great players. I dont know what it is about them getting cheap fouls called against them though, its insane. but the rebels looked GREAT as a team tonight, just need to pick up the defense. Congrats and good luck tomorrow

Nice post BballFan25. I agree- in most of the games I've watched the twins do seem to pick up some cheap fouls. Tonight was probably the most complete game I've seen Prater play. When he plays his game- he is arguably one of thebetter players in the 15th. Just wish he was a little more consisten from game to game. After a rough start Hammonds settled down and made some passes and plays I've waited to see all season. Coming into this season I think Hammonds felt like the Rebels entire season was resting on his shoulders. Hammonds teammates have proven they too can be a factor in every game and relieved some of that pressure.

Good Luck against Magoffin-hopefully we can hold on the ball a little better. I swear some times I thought there was butter on the ball tonight at Belfry.

TEAM Work Rebels- keep it up!!
Nice road win Rebs! Belfry is never an easy place to win!
Congrats AC on the win. For the Seniors hope they can defend their homecourt for the final time tonight!
-STAT- Wrote:Congrats AC on the win. For the Seniors hope they can defend their homecourt for the final time tonight!
Actually AC has three home games left, tonight they play magoffin, tuesday pikeville, and red bird thursday. Then district tourney on their home floor.
Congrats AC
Congrats AC!
Congrats Rebels!