Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central @ South Laurel 2/14
Any Thoughts???
So Laurel at home by 7. So Laurel is hot right now and playing very well and are very well coached.
I'll take South by 9, only because the game is in London.
SL.
Gotta go with SL.
South Laurel.
I Dunno. Like I Said Before The Knox Central - Pineville Game, The Panthers Seem To Play Very Well On The Road And Are Also Hot Right Now. Just Came Off A Big Win Monday At Pineville, And I'm Guessing They'll Know What They Need 2 Do To Come Out Of London With A Win. However, After Playing A Game Monday And Tuesday, I Dunno How They'll Do When They Play SL Thursday And Bell Co. Friday. We'll Have To Wait And See How Much Juice They Have Left. I'm Taking Knox Again In A Very, Very Close One!
Well, The panthers have a lot of great athletes this year and I think if they play a good game they could possibly walk out of the gym with a WIN!!!Big Grin ...
But it is hard to say which team will be walking out with a victory!!! I guess we will just have to see!!!:confused:
Well, I see alot of you all are going with south on this one but, I have to say Im going to go with KC!!! THey have a lot of great athletic players but, so does SOuth!!!Im given KC to win by 3!!! We will just have to wait and see what happens....Good Luck Knox Central!!!
SL by 8 or more...