Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
58th District Tournament: Allen Central vs. South Floyd 02/26
Thoughts?
I'll take AC by however many they want. With the District being in Eastern, I don't see anyone knocking off the Rebels.
I'll take the rebels in this one also.
AC by 18
Sf by 4
Do we even need a thread on this one? This season, AC will win by as much as they want to. This just isn't SF's year.
Im going to take AC on this one BIG. The rebels are just an all around better team. But if the Raiders come out and hit all their shots then it may be alot closer but i believe the Rebels will win it easily!
Allen Central.
AC, but I don't think the margin will be huge, because I think AC will rest their starters has much as possible in this one. I don't think the outcome will ever be in doubt though, but I don't see AC winning by 40. I like the Rebels by 15. JMO
AC by 17
AC by 20 plus
AC by 25.
AC has the advantage in so many ways this game. Homecourt for the district, #1 seed, more athletic and they've blown SF out both times this season. I'll take AC by 24 points. Good luck to both teams.
-STAT- Wrote:AC has the advantage in so many ways this game. Homecourt for the district, #1 seed, more athletic and they've blown SF out both times this season. I'll take AC by 24 points. Good luck to both teams.

I agree
The Rebel's need to go in focused on this game and this game only. Don't overlook any team or any game- regardless of previous outcomes. Keep your heads up and look for your teammates- TEAM WORK is the key.
Good Luck AC
GO REBELS!!!!!
AC by 24 but they better not over look the raiders....if the raiders get hot early AC might be in for a fight....
JackFrost Wrote:Sf by 4
would be a huge upset...but i just don't see that happening pal.

Ac by 33
Ac-85
SF-52
I'll take the Runnin' Rebels by 25+.

Good luck to both!
Ac 78 Sf 45
AC will win this game by as many as they want.

Good luck to both teams.
AC by 20+