Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County 75 - Prestonsburg 67
Prestonsburg didn't show up tonight, they had alot of turnovers and alot of questionable shots that led to points for Breathitt. Clark got hot late in the 4th quarter hitting five 3's straight for Prestonsburg but it wasn't enough as Breathitt kept a 6-10 point lead about the whole way.

Congrats Bobcats!

Get you things together Blackcats, you've got two very important games coming up this upcoming week.
IMO the Blackcats are really struggling at the moment.
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:IMO the Blackcats are really struggling at the moment.

The Blackcats look like a bunch of chickens with there heads cut off on offense, mostly because they cannot get into one offensive set.
Congrats Breathitt..I sense alittle jealousy on the Blackcat squad..
Congrats Bobcats!
uhavenoidea Wrote:Congrats Breathitt..I sense alittle jealousy on the Blackcat squad..

:confused: ... Care to explain?
blackcat_student Wrote::confused: ... Care to explain?

Not trying to start any trouble...But IMO Burchett, Hall, and Tackett...Seem to be more about their selves...Its Mostly Tackett and Hall from what I've seen, might be a little jealous of Burchett...It really didn't dawn on me until the SF-PBurg game...
uhavenoidea Wrote:Not trying to start any trouble...But IMO Burchett, Hall, and Tackett...Seem to be more about their selves...Its Mostly Tackett and Hall from what I've seen, might be a little jealous of Burchett...It really didn't dawn on me until the SF-PBurg game...

There's times that everyone notices that. It seems like they all get jealous of one another. I'm telling you they are just as athletic as anyone else in this region or in the mountains but they have got to learn how to play TEAM BALL.
Congrats
uhavenoidea Wrote:...Its Mostly Tackett and Hall from what I've seen, might be a little jealous of Burchett...It really didn't dawn on me until the SF-PBurg game...

DING DING DING! we have a winner
what I don't understand is if they are playing that selfish & that badly, WHY not sit them down for awhile?
I have seen Coach sit ONE of them down for a couple of minutes but, he ALWAYS subs in a Big man for a guard.
Are his Guards on the bench that Bad? They seem to be a couple of pretty good guards that play on the JV team that sit on the bench & NEVER get off. With Three big men on the floor at the same time seems to = %0 Offense for the Blackcats.
They are definitely a three if not a four guard offensive team. They do get good play from their "Big Guys" off the bench BUT, you're right, they are not offensive threats by no means.
How many games like this do you have to lose b4 it softens your head up to at least to try some different things? Million dollar ?
VALID points -- I would go out on a limb & say Coach probably reads this board & what is said goes in 1 eye & out the other. There has got to be more going on with this team than any of us know! Why the selfish play, why certain players don't play, why certain ones do, & We probably will never know.
It' easy to 2nd guess & suggest things to change but, it's obvious, SOME Things have to CHANGE if this team has any shot of making it to the Expo!