Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillbilly Days
is only 3 days away.. and no one has said anything about meeting... but i know that I for one will be there just because its the only cool thing that ever happens in Pike County..

What are some of your fav moments from the past HB days?
I would like to have that meeting.... i would like to meet the men behind the posts.
It sounds like we need to be organizing a get together.
um, sorry but I havent really been around much. If anyone is wanting to meet up then now is the time to speak up. I dont think we had too many people willing to meet up..maybe this was not a good time for everyone..I dont know...or maybe noone just wants to meet.

We dont know if we will be there or not. As of right now, we dont have anyone to watch our babes to go and we really dont want to bring our youngest one to that big crowd... Smile
Since what happened to me recently, I'll now be in for HillBilly Days. Getting together sounds good to me too. I won't be there til Saturday though, I have to work Friday night.
I'll be there all day sat. and early thursday and friday.. But if anyone wants to get together and meet or whatever we could all meet in the PCC parking lot. At the mayo/technical building or whatever on like sat or somthing. that would be cool..
Billy Days Billy Days come on down to Billy days!! Big Grin
haha good one Beef
I dont know if ill be here for it or not but i sure would liek ot be i havent missed HBD in 4ever!
Ill be there
Oh yeah...I'll be there late Thursday night.....Friday afternoon/night...and Sat morning.

So I will probably spend a total of about 3 hours in town.....lol
i will be over there on Thursday. if u pass a navy blue trans am then thats me. i will prolly be around a bunch of cars liek mine. we are ll goin over.
I'm gonna try and come in on Thursday and go back Saturday. I have nothing else to do this weekend other than study so I'm thinkin about it.
You should do it cali lol.. I'll be there all three dyas.. but i'll be leaving by 4 on thurs. and fri. but i'll be there all day sat..
I'll be there saturday. I think I could spot CTD if I had to. But IDC where we meet. I just wanna meet some of you. I'd like to meet 4leaf, CTD, Beef, VV, and GF just to name a few. There are more but I don't have the time or the will to sit and type them all. If anyone wants to get ahold of me just PM me and I'll give ya'll my cell # and we could arrange things.
Yeah BCF4L, you don't want to meet me Sad. You were #1 on my list :lol:.
Yeah yeah cali, we all know who your #1 is. And it's definitely not me. :roll:
I would also like to meet BCF4L, 4leaf, GF, QQ, BGG, and anyone else that posts on here that i don't know... and I can't forget to put cali in there.. although i'm not number one on her list anymore lol
Well I def want to meet 4leaf and CTD lol. I also wanna meet everyone else!
I will probably go Sat.. I would like to meet a lot of people that are on here..
blackcatfan4life Wrote:I'll be there saturday. I think I could spot CTD if I had to. But IDC where we meet. I just wanna meet some of you. I'd like to meet 4leaf, CTD, Beef, VV, and GF just to name a few. There are more but I don't have the time or the will to sit and type them all. If anyone wants to get ahold of me just PM me and I'll give ya'll my cell # and we could arrange things.

Hahah.. i'm goin to have to ask how you think you can spot me? lol.. just curious lol..
I'll look for the guy that looks like this. taxilaugh: lol
Plus you'll be the one with a following of girls. Between the 2 of us, we should have a small parade of girls this weekend. :lol: 8)
That's what I'm hoping for lol