Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rose Hill- 55 Ashland- 38
The young Royals hand it to the Tomcats. I guess they are not so over rated now. Big Grin
Congrats Rose Hill
All the Rose Hill haters from Ashland gotta be eating some crow now.

How did Jackson and Euton do?
VERY shocked at the outcome of this score! Big Congrats Rose Hill!
Congrats Rose Hill
What happened to Ashland????
This was not suprising at all. Ashland is NOT a good basketball team. In fact if it weren't for Thomas they may not win a game.

Rose Hill has arguably the two best players in the 16th region. When they get help from the role players on the team they can be tough.
To quote my favorite Ashland fan...looks like Ashland "had a bad night" and Rose Hill having "too many daddies on the bench" must have out coached Ashlands coaching staff. Ashland may need some "daddies" on the bench too!

Caw, Caw, CawSmile

I believe that's what a crow would say while being eaten!
Lets be realistic...Rose Hill is talented and waited for years to play that game against the Tomcats and prevailed. Good game from the Royals.
Wow.....not 1 Ashland fan remarked about Rose Hill pounding them.
I admit it as painful as it may be that Rose Hill spanked us but it will be a better game come Feb. 11th!
It is a good to get Rose Hill get back on the winning side. I dont want to be mean or anything but I have been disappointed with Rose Hill the season. I have watched them and I cant understand how a team with 2 possible D1 players can be so mediocre. I wonder if the UK recruitment and stuff has hurt the overall success of the team.