Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville- 67 East Ridge- 40
Final
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Oh Boy!...I think i called this one...Congrats Panthers...Looking good as of right now...Bodes well for the ALL A
Great game by the panthers and Tim Honaker and Tyler Baker played extremely well.
Congrats Pikeville
I didn't expect the margin of victory to be 27 pts. Congrats Pikeville!
Absolute fantastic play by the Panthers. Congrats to Tim Honaker on reaching 1,000 points tonight. The Panthers looked GREAT tonight. Congrats PHS!!!!!!!
Congrats Panthers!
i did not expect this-- was pikeville playing extremely good, or er just playing really bad or what lol
oneandonly Wrote:Congrats Panthers!
i did not expect this-- was pikeville playing extremely good, or er just playing really bad or what lol
Pikeville got a lot of points off Steals.
congrats p-ville !! steals killed us.. second half went down hill !
keep working hard Warriors !:o
The loss of Korey Fields really hurt East Ridge. They only had one ball handler on the floor at all times.
Good win for the Panthers after two disappointing losses last weekend.

Was this game played at Pikeville or East Ridge?
Woah didnt expect this margin...
bball fan Wrote:Good win for the Panthers after two disappointing losses last weekend.

Was this game played at Pikeville or East Ridge?

someone said it was played in the "pit" whatever that means?
It was at Pikeville.
SpyDa Wrote:someone said it was played in the "pit" whatever that means?

The first game played between these two schools this season was in the PIT or Pikeville Invitational Tournament. Pikeville won by five in that. 27 points is a vast improvement on the last game played against ER. Good job Panthers let's keep it going. I am glad that Baker had a good game.
Nice win Panthers, but 27 points, my gosh!
I repeat, as I said on the Pikeville v. Cumberland thread, keep Clev at the point. I bet he had 10 assists.
Pikeville was without Clark, East Ridge played without Fields.

I don't have numbers but Pikeville shot lights out.
FOX SPORTS Wrote:Pikeville was without Clark, East Ridge played without Fields.

I don't have numbers but Pikeville shot lights out.

Pikeville shot 9-11 in the third if I am not mistaken. The 4th couldnt have been much worse because it was mainly layups.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
I figured that this game would be a lot closer. Pikeville still has to play better than this if they want to beat SV.
Congrats Pikeville
Good win Pikeville...
16-16 at the end of the 1st.
27-23 at the half.
48-33 end of the 3rd.
67-40 final.

Second half adjustments and hot shooting for Pikeville and going cold in the second half is what made the final score the way it was.
I think ER will win the game at ER later this year...
congrats to pville. But one questions did Adams ever get a dunk? I watched him in the wymt and he tried to dunk twice. Once it was blocked and the other one he missed and got a technical for hanging on the rim. I just hope by the end of the season that Adams gets a dunk lol
globetrotter12 Wrote:congrats to pville. But one questions did Adams ever get a dunk? I watched him in the wymt and he tried to dunk twice. Once it was blocked and the other one he missed and got a technical for hanging on the rim. I just hope by the end of the season that Adams gets a dunk lol

he has had about 7 this year.
I never have like how the kid plays but it would be cool to see him dunk all over about 3 guys...lol.
hmm well the absence of korey fields explins a lot, but still 27 points?! looks like pikeville just played outstanding last night!
oneandonly Wrote:hmm well the absence of korey fields explins a lot, but still 27 points?! looks like pikeville just played outstanding last night!
I am sure Korey being gone hurt East Ridge. But Pikeville was without their starting point guard in Clark. The second half Pikeville played outstanding outscoring East Ridge 40-18.