Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair Styles
What does your hair look like? Describe it. Have you ever dyed your hair an out of ordinary color?

now my hair is long(well, past shoulders), medium brown, and primarily straight but not stick straight.

Nope, no weird colors for me except I was a blonde for almost 20+ years then finally decided to go natural.
i've dyed my hair before.. but not in a while..

currently i am sporting the bed head look. and my hair is brown or black i'm not sure.. and short
i like mine shaved.. i tried the afro look last year.. it just didnt fit me..
My hair is long. It's not hippy-looking though, it's really pretty lol. My natural color is dark brown but I have blonde & purplish-red streaks in it. You just have to see it down I guess. Big Grin Oh yeah and it's straight.
Mine is getting long to where it's kinda hanging down over my eye brows, its dark with a hint of blonde. I'm going for the AF look. Used to have it kinda messy with the front kinda up. Yes I'm a prep, but the girls like it. lol. Now I'm going for the shaggy look with a nice pair of jeans with holes in the knees, and a nice pink button up.
When i was younger i was real stupid, so once for basbeall all stars in little league i died my hair maroon for the tournament adn then blonde because that was what everyone was doing back then, but not its just normal hair color, like a light brown, and its pretty short right now and i get the barber to take clippers all over so its an easy hair cut but i like it and so does everyone else...and like blackcatfan4life i like how he dresses
Awww dirty I'm flattered. lol
My hair is black in the winter and brown in the summer. It very shaggy and just about down to the tip of my nose now. I'm not a prep, and I'm thinking about cutting just because so many preppy assholes have started growing their hair out now. Whatever, I'll probably just let it grow longer.
Brown and needs cutting real bad
Mines short and black or brown, I get it cut about every 2 weeks.
I pretty much have an afro, its curly and brown, but I hardly ever pick it out though, I used to but...when I pull it down its a little past my nose, but I just got it cut 3 days ago. Ive had It down past my chin though, way to long.
right now my hair is past my shoulders. it is dark brown. the ends of it flip up most of the time. i am getting a hair cut this week to make the layer i used to have it in stand out more. it has been no weird colors recently but it was red at one time. it had almost copper-ish hightlights in it one time. nothing tooo extreme though.
Im thinking of doing something drastic to my hair..Im getting tired of it...this is normal for me...

maybe I'll just put either dark blonde highlights or red highlights in it. I dont know yet...
Not short and not long either...haha...Kind of medium I guess and its kind of curly. If it gets long though it will get really curly and I dont really like dealing with that.
I love my hair and if I cut it a lot I'll cry and get depressed...Big Grin