Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hell Freezes Over : Dick Cheney is Voting for Kamala Harris
The Cheneys are also voicing  support for the Democratic candidate for Senate in Texas against Ted Cruz. Cheneys voting BLUE! 

When Dick Cheney says the Republican candidate for president is the greatest threat ever to democracy in our nation's history,  you might want to spend a week and get deprogrammed at your local cult rehab facility.

LOL brainwashed OSH posts a CNN super-hack Dem propagandist Nicolle Wallace video and tells people they need to be deprogrammed. You can't make this sh!t up and nobody could create this level of galactic idiocy in a lab.
Glenn Greenwald

@ggreenwald
·
Sep 8
Aside from calling Dick Cheney a fascist, racist, war profiteering war criminal, liberals also claimed he only became Vice President because the Supreme Court stole the 2000 election for him.

Now they're all proclaiming that Cheney supports Kamala to save American democracy.
John Roberts
@johnrobertsFox
This was from the New York Times - Feb 6, 2023:
"But the painful reality for Ms. Harris is that in private conversations over the last few months, dozens of Democrats in the White House, on Capitol Hill and around the nation — including some who helped put her on the party’s 2020 ticket — said she had not risen to the challenge of proving herself as a future leader of the party, much less the country. Even some Democrats whom her own advisers referred reporters to for supportive quotes confided privately that they had lost hope in her."
Has anything changed since?
Republicans have traded Liz Cheney, Dick Cheney, and Adam Kinzinger for Elon Musk, Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Tulsi Gabbard, Bill Ackman, David Sacks, and on and on and on...CHA-CHING!!!! Winning!!!!
Why don't you begin a thread about Robert F Kennedy, Jr. supporting Trump?
You could call it...hmmmmmm let me think.......Hell Freezes Over Again!!
[-] The following 2 users Like Granny Bear's post:
  • jetpilot, TD Hounds
(09-10-2024, 01:17 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: Why don't you begin a thread about Robert F Kennedy, Jr. supporting Trump?
Did you ever in your lifetime think a Kennedy would support a Republican?  Me either but I never thought I’d ever hear that a man could have a baby either….
[-] The following 2 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • Granny Bear, jetpilot
(09-11-2024, 11:39 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(09-10-2024, 01:17 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: Why don't you begin a thread about Robert F Kennedy, Jr. supporting Trump?
Did you ever in your lifetime think a Kennedy would support a Republican?  Me either but I never thought I’d ever hear that a man could have a baby either….

Haha

We have an idiot liberal woman on the United States Supreme Court now that said she can't define what a woman is because she isn't a biologist. And as if that weren't bad enough we have people on here who would vote for her for President and be proud of it and tell us we need to be deprogrammed if we vote against her. Let that sink in.
Not trying to be insensitive, or disrespectful, but I honestly thought Dick Cheney passed away years ago. Very surprised to see he is still alive.
Considering his cardiac issues, he is lucky to still be alive!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • -STAT-