Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville/Johnson Central updates
JC 15, Pikeville 7 at halftime.

JC dominated the first half. They seem to playing with much more intensity and Pikeville has zero offensive identity other than handing the ball to Anthony. Honestly, Pikeville hasn't looked ready to play in both games so far.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Bull got out!
Pikeville looks slow. Also passing game has been way off. JC looks much better. McCourt looks like the old McCourt.
That's because all the passes were either behind the line of scrimmage or 50 yards downfield.
Johnson Central 21
Pikeville 7

9:21 3rd
Pikeville just cannot stop the ground game of JC. At least not up until now
Bad snaps along with brendan anthony not being on the field is killing pikeville.
2 bad snaps and 2 penalties on that drive alone. Pikeville looks awful for the second week in a row. Staring at a 1-5 start. This is looking like a rout. Defense has been on the field 95% of the game.
18 Yard Touchdown Run Johnson Central
Johnson Central 29
Pikeville 7

2 point conversion good
Been awhile since I've seen Pikeville get whipped like this. Class A foaming at the mouth...
(09-01-2024, 12:04 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Been awhile since I've seen Pikeville get whipped like this. Class foaming at the mouth...
Pikeville will be fine in Class A.  JC is looking like a team that will make some noise in 4A this season.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Orange Blaze's post:
  • Bull got out!
Pikeville appears to have woken up. May be a little to late
JC 29
Pikeville 15

10 minutes left in the 4th quarter
Good to see they didn't quit. Still trying hard.
Pikeville needs a quick 3 and out here.
What a cutback for the 1st.
JC looking very physical.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old guy's post:
  • jetpilot
Johnson Central 37
Pikeville 15
Amazing to me that one guy makes that much of a difference to a team. 35 is the security blanket. Pikeville skill players good. Offensive and defensive lines look inexperienced. Aaaahhhh doesn’t matter.pikeville Super Bowl in a couple weeks. They will be at peak performance