Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Trinity
25.00%
Frederick Douglass
75.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trinity vs Frederick Douglass
Trinity vs Frederick Douglass. Thoughts?
Frederick Douglas will take a close game here.
It's games like this that make you love Kentucky high school football.
[-] The following 3 users Like Westside's post:
  • 16BBall Fan, jetpilot, Old School 18
I think Trinity wins, but its a close 1 score game.
I am pulling for Frederick Douglass. This will be the best game of Weekend 2. Frederick Douglass was in what I thought was the best game of weekend 1. Dang what a schedule. 

Upset alert or is it Woah

Frederick Douglass 21
Trinity 20
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • 16BBall Fan
While Douglas will give Trinity all they can handle I believe Trinity does enough to win.

Trinity 21
Douglas 16
Look for this to be a low scoring game.

Frederick Douglass 13
Trinity 10
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • Old School 18
Is their going to be anyway to watch this game on a live? Even if u have to pay for it would be nice to see this game. NFHS doesn’t have it listed for Friday so thats out the window im assuming.
I’m not sure if Frederick Douglass has a live stream. Maybe someone will post if they do.
Glicod has a stream online of this game at no charge.
[-] The following 3 users Like thsrocks's post:
  • BlackcatAlum, Bull got out!, Westside
Pulling for FD. Douglas really sets their standards high. They set out to play the best teams they can.
They ran one play a run play by Trinity and are now under a lightening delay. Trinity did have an offensive lineman injured the announcers said.

Game is tied at 7 with just over 6 minutes left in the 2nd quarter.

Chenault with a fumble on a punt at their own 13 yard line and now Trinity has it first and goal from the 3 yard line.

Trinity turns the turnover into 6 points to go back in the lead 13-7 with 4:18 left in the first half.
13-7 Trinity led at the half. Douglass will get the ball to start the 2nd half.

Another Douglass turnover deep in their own territory a fumble snapped recovered by Trinity and they score on the first play for an 8 yard touchdown the extra point is good and Trinity leads 20-7 with 6:39 left in the third quarter.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 16BBall Fan's post:
  • The Red Eminence
The Broncos get a touchdown on a 35 yard pass from Strautman to Chenault the two-point conversion fails and Trinity now leads 23-13 with about 3:34 minutes to play.