Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 5 NC State 4 (10 Innings) NCAA MCWS
Final a game winning homer by Mitchell Daly! The Cats will play the winner of tonight's Florida and Texas A&M game on Monday night!
Never was worried lol! Awesome finish by the Cats!
With the disappointment of both the football and basketball seasons this has be just awesome to watch!
[-] The following 2 users Like 16BBall Fan's post:
  • Bluecat, jetpilot
(06-15-2024, 07:50 PM)16BBall Fan Wrote: With the disappointment of both the football and basketball seasons this has be just awesome to watch!

Unexpected surprise. How weird is it that the baseball Cats look to be the most successful of the three major sports teams this season? I LOVE IT!!! Fun to be following college baseball again. First time in a long while.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • 16BBall Fan
(06-15-2024, 07:50 PM)16BBall Fan Wrote: With the disappointment of both the football and basketball seasons this has be just awesome to watch!

I'll take Mangione and $15 million cash and you can have Cal and Stoops...
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • 16BBall Fan
Every game now is key obviously, but this next one against Texas A&M is like key to the max dude. A win here and you are in the catbirds seat, whoever’s left in your bracket has to play another game just to get back to you, then beat you twice, so pitching is gonna start to run thin. Cannot wait til 7 tomorrow night. Watching this team is just as cool as it gets in college sports.
[-] The following 3 users Like Van Hagar's post:
  • 16BBall Fan, Bluecat, jetpilot
A couple of my UK buddies are in Omaha and I feel like an idiot for not being there, although a bunch of us in Pikeville had a blast watching the game yesterday. Definitely going to Omaha if they make it to the championship series.
[-] The following 3 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • 16BBall Fan, Old School Hound, Van Hagar
(06-17-2024, 12:46 AM)jetpilot Wrote: A couple of my UK buddies are in Omaha and I feel like an idiot for not being there, although a bunch of us in Pikeville had a blast watching the game yesterday. Definitely going to Omaha if they make it to the championship series.
I'd honestly give a thousand bucks to see UK beat UT in a walk off for the national championship. That would be like one of the greatest things ever.
Sure was a fun game to watch, things looked a little bleak there in the end, Burks getting thrown out at 2nd right before the walk-off, I was like no way this could happen. Then Daly tees off and wins it with one swing, Kentucky's first walk-off win of the season, they sure picked a great time to get that! Can't wait to watch them tonight against A&M, my cousin Mason Moore is on the mound!