Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Jackson Trial
On Wednesday, Santa Barbara County Superior Court Judge Rodney Melville refused to allow prosecutors to introduce as evidence electronic erotic material found on the computer hard drives that were seized at Jackson's home.

Authorities in Las Vegas confirmed that a fomer Jackson bodyguard who was expected to be a key witness in this prosecution has been jailed and indicted on several felony charges.

Where will the case go from here? Innocent or Guilty? What makes you think this? My thoughts later.
I dont care how it goes but I do wish they would get it off the tv. It's getting old and who cares what Michael jackson did. There are so many other problems and things to focus on. Michael Jackson makes me sick...regardless of whether he did this or not.
i totally agree. i think that the publicity that they gives all of his crap just goes to his head. it is sick to think about whether he did it or not but i agree, they need to just get it off from television and settle all their descisions and then let us know a verdict or something.
i personally dont think he is guilty. the accuser's mother has had a history of doin this to celebs. tryin to sue them for whatever reason.

but Mikey does have a problem. he has never had a childs life. his dad was horrible to him and his brothers durig their career. so now he surrounds himself with kids cause in his mind he gets a chance to be one himself. but like i said he has a problem and someone in his troupe needs to stop him from gettin in these situations.