Poll: Vote Clemens for the Hall..YES/No
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Vote yes for Clemens getting in.
85.00%
Vote no for Clemens not getting in
15.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clemens For The Hall??? You Tell Me?
Now that the truth has came out, does Roger Clemens get your vote for the Hall? I know Barry's votes were definately one sided towards NO, but will Clemens get the same treatment. I SAY YES, as Do I think BONDS gets a yes also!
Playboy,

The truth ISN'T out. This is a report... not an indictment, or conviction. Its based on hearsay.
Agree and true what you are saying, so you mean to tell me that you don't believe these on Clemens and EVERYONE else who has played for the Yankees at that time period..Clemens/Knoblauch/Justice/Pettite/Giambi and others. Only matter of time. But like almost everyone else who has been accused, they will deny until they die. Be a man, face up to it and accept that ya got busted. But you are right Ronald Reagan, he hasn't been indicted just yet or convicted..
Nothing has been really proven yet. His name is mentioned in a report and people go crazy about it. It is not charged, or known for that matter. Clemens goes in the hall as of now.
Even if he did use them, put him in. Put him in. Put Pete By God Rose in. Put McGwire in. Theyve done more good than harm for baseball, so I say put them in.
Everything is hearsay on Bonds the same as it is on Clemens and if you are going to leave Bonds out you have to do the same with Clemens. REmember Bonds has never failed a drug test either.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Even if he did use them, put him in. Put him in. Put Pete By God Rose in. Put McGwire in. Theyve done more good than harm for baseball, so I say put them in.

So you're saying that it's ok to cheat the game that they, and many others, have dedicated their lives to? Give them the highest possible honor?
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:So you're saying that it's ok to cheat the game that they, and many others, have dedicated their lives to? Give them the highest possible honor?

Agreed. No cheaters in the Hall.
BFritz Wrote:So you're saying that it's ok to cheat the game that they, and many others, have dedicated their lives to? Give them the highest possible honor?
None of them have been proven guilty yet, other than Rose, who absolutely without question deserves to be in the Hall..I dont care if he admitted it, lied about it, whatever. The man had 4,256 hits, world series titles, played the game with reckless abandon, and 100% every single game he ever played, and didnt cheat while playing..I know Clemens and McGwire have evidence against them, and if the Hall dont want to accept them, then that wouldnt hurt my feelings one bit, but as for me, as a diehard Pirate fan (not even a Reds fan here), Pete Rose deserves to be in the Hall of Fame.
He gets in without a doubt, that is until someone proves he has cheated.
I say to still put him in.
this is all rediculus!! Clemens, even if he did use it, it was mostly used in rehabilitation to injuries. alot of trainers use HGH in rehabilitating. HGH is not detectable so people are going to continue to use it...how much HGH do you think is going around the NFL??? more than baseball i am sure, this is a witch hunt and should be shut down. Clemens is an icon in the game of baseball and for him not to be in the HOF is simply obsurd. I think they should indicte George Mitchell for being an *** hole!!!
I guess you know clemens on a personal level Big E haha Clemens took steroids hes a cheater he shouldnt get no votes for the hall of fame. Jose Canseco told everyone that all these guys were on steroids just no one wanted to believe him.