Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie: 4 - Perry Central: 2
Leslie knocks off PCC first round of 54th District tourney. From what I could tell, it has been around 13 years since Leslie last beat them. Does this seal the fate of Coach Willis?
Sad thing, as always, the coach gets the blame. It’s hard to win games when the team makes multiple errors that result in runs. Not to mention getting picked off on 3rd with the bases loaded and one of the best hitters at the plate. This team overachieved this season in my eyes, but most other people won’t see it that way
Great win by Leslie. They have played some really good teams very close this year. Glad to see them finish one out.
[-] The following 1 user Likes FoosBall 2019's post:
  • TheStickyBandit
Heck of a baseball game.
Did Perkins pitch for pcc?? Curious to how the game went but definitely a surprise upset for sure, region is going to be a lot of fun & should be some excellent games on Memorial Day & interesting matchups.
Great Win for my Eagles!
(05-21-2024, 10:05 AM)TwinTowers Wrote: Did Perkins pitch for pcc?? Curious to how the game went but definitely a surprise upset for sure, region is going to be a lot of fun & should be some excellent games on Memorial Day & interesting matchups.
Perkins threw for Perry and Simpson threw for Leslie Perry scored 2 in the first and didn't score again. Leslie took the lead scoring 3 on an error by RF in the 5th and added one more late. Was a good game. Not many mistakes but each was very costly. I believe the 2 Perry scored in the 1st was scored on an error as well. There was also a big pick off at third late that cost Perry a shot to score late.