Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newman Kid for Betsy Layne
Any word on if he gets to play?
still haven't heard anything back yet
I really hope the Newman gets to play.He will help the Bobcats out a lot!
Why is it that those with less than 10 posts always seem to ask about a specific player? Smile
He will help the Bobcats out tremendously if he gets to play........
I dont know about everyone else but im sick of hearing about newman and if he gets to play.....thats all ive heard for the last month on here.....how about we just wait and see if he gets to play or not instead of making all these false accusations about this player and them not being true...casue no one on here no for sure if he gets to play or not...its a khsaa decsion and no ones opinion i think really matters....
Good Kid Should Get To Play.
LIPS Wrote:I dont know about everyone else but im sick of hearing about newman and if he gets to play.....thats all ive heard for the last month on here.....how about we just wait and see if he gets to play or not instead of making all these false accusations about this player and them not being true...casue no one on here no for sure if he gets to play or not...its a khsaa decsion and no ones opinion i think really matters....

I know where your coming from but all i think he was asking is if there has a been a decision made. This subject is getting old and i really wish they would let him play but the Khsaa is a pretty hard to get through.
LIPS Wrote:I dont know about everyone else but im sick of hearing about newman and if he gets to play.....thats all ive heard for the last month on here.....how about we just wait and see if he gets to play or not instead of making all these false accusations about this player and them not being true...casue no one on here no for sure if he gets to play or not...its a khsaa decsion and no ones opinion i think really matters....
DON'T LOSE YOUR COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!If your sick of hearing about it, then why would you click on a thread titled: Newman kid for Betsy Layne. There's no harm in wanting to hear what other people have to say about the issue. Going from his post record, he's probably new to BGR, and just wanted to start a thread about something, just so he could say he started one, and have people comment on a thread he started, and the Newman issue was the first thing that came to mind. No one for sure knows who is gonna win the 15th Region or who will win games and most other threads, barring the final score threads. No one's opinion doesn't matter, but they don't matter on any thread not just this one. It would have been easier to scroll on down past the Newman thread than it was to get on here and post a comment to a thread you was sick of hearing about.
good luck bobcats and the big kid!!
Newman would help the team alot, but if he doesnt get to play it will hurt them.

If u are sick of hearing of the NEWMAN kid then STOP clicking on every post that has his name on it and giving your option....nobody really cares what you think or how you feel....you run those LIPS of yours where they are not needed............I hope that NEWMAN will get to play......Oh yeah by the way LIPS i got one more thing for you.......NEWMAN, NEWMAN, NEWMAN, NEWMAN, NEWMAN, NEWMAN, NEWMAN, NEWMAN.......Smile
My personal opinion is that Betsy Layne has their team now. If the KHSAA was going to rule him eligible, they would have already. The longer it goes, the less likely he will be allowed to play.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
I dont really care...But i dont see why he would be an acception to the rule...dont think it will turn out the way the bobcat hopefuls want it to...but hey, Keep Hope Alive
I know this is under appeal at the moment, but when will the khsaa make the final decision?
f want to make this statement Clear .... LIPS from your last opinion about the bobcats and allen centrel you were wrong ... As for the NEWMAN KID ... JARED NEWMAN .. that is if your so sick of hearing about him then stop reading the forums about him or are you afraid he might just get to play and rain on your little parade. GO BOBCATS ALL THE BOBCATS AND GOOD LUCK JARED I HOPE TO SEE YOU ON THE COURT AGAIN AND SO DO ALL YOUR BOBCAT FANS!!!!!!!!
[INDENT]
the_real_bball_star Wrote:If u are sick of hearing of the NEWMAN kid then STOP clicking on every post that has his name on it and giving your option....nobody really cares what you think or how you feel....you run those LIPS of yours where they are not needed............I hope that NEWMAN will get to play......Oh yeah by the way LIPS i got one more thing for you.......NEWMAN, NEWMAN, NEWMAN, NEWMAN, NEWMAN, NEWMAN, NEWMAN, NEWMAN.......Smile
Yea i got something for you newman newman newman dont get to play lol
[/INDENT]
idk but i know the guy really made an impact for their team last season.
yes he did, that tends to happen when a unknown player comes out.
lips ,where are you getting your information!!!!!!! BO BOBCATS
uhavenoidea Wrote:yes he did, that tends to happen when a unknown player comes out.

Your right......Just like Crum is doing for the Rebels this year. But if that unknown player doesn't have the talent like these two do. Then they go unnoticed don't they!Big Grin
[INDENT]
BlueBloodBobcat Wrote:lips ,where are you getting your information!!!!!!! BO BOBCATS
Same place everyone else gets theres.
[/INDENT]
where?
Lets hope this young man becomes eligible. It would be to the benefit of the Bobcats.