Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dallas 28 Detroit 27
great game.

Lions could have closed it with a minute left but Dallas recovered the fumble.

15 YD TD pass to take the lead 28-27 for the cowboys with 20 seconds left. Then a 80 yd kickoff tackle to nail the coffin.

Last play, pass blocked by Dallas
Cowboys "SQUEEKED" thru this one!!!

Romo lives on.............
Tony Romo is the man. He has been tremendous under pressure this year.
Is everyone on here liking the cowboys because their good this year and they a front runner? OR Do we have some die hard fans?
If...Then Wrote:is everyone on here liking the cowboys because their good this year and ur a front runner or do we have some die hard fans?

There's a few die-hard fans in the dorm here........ actually, there might only be one, but it sounded better as a few.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
No..I hate Dallas as bad this year, just like any other year, lol...but I have Barber and Witten on one of my fantasy teams, so as long as they keep piling points then I wont complain about those two, but Ill forever hate the Dallas Cowboys..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:No..I hate Dallas as bad this year, just like any other year, lol...but I have Barber and Witten on one of my fantasy teams, so as long as they keep piling points then I wont complain about those two, but Ill forever hate the Dallas Cowboys..

Im with ya there bro!
If...Then Wrote:Is everyone on here liking the cowboys because their good this year and they a front runner? OR Do we have some die hard fans?

Hubby is a DIE HARD fan!! LOLOL.... He cussed, prayed, jumped, stood, sat, and just about any other thing you could imagine during this game!! LOLOL.... We have been to Dallas to watch them when Akiman was QB and recently,(a year or so ago) he and my son went to Washington on a Monday night and watched them. So.... that being said... LOLOL..... YEP, HE is a die hard fan... I do like watching them but could live if I missed a game!
If...Then Wrote:Is everyone on here liking the cowboys because their good this year and they a front runner? OR Do we have some die hard fans?

I can't speak for everybody, but I've always loved the Cowboys and always will.:rockon:
i am a hardcore Cowboys fan have been for 29 years i love em more than the wildcats.
rallo316 Wrote:i am a hardcore Cowboys fan have been for 29 years i love em more than the wildcats.

WHAT!

Just kidding with you.