Poll: Who wins it
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
95.08%
Central
4.92%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs. Central -- Class AAA State Championship
Good luck belfry, i would love to see the title brought back to the mountains this year
The good ol' red pants Tongue

Belfry will have their A game Friday, make no mistake. I've NEVER seen a bunch of kids who get that pumped up!

TBH that's probably why they've played so well all season. They play with emotion and enthusiasm.
I will tell all of you all this though when you go up there, I know most belfry fans are respectable but every team has a few bad apples in the mix. Watch out because Louisville Central is located directly in the hood and they don't care. It's like the school off of Coach Carter, they have barb wire around their football field to keep people out and when you go you have to go through metal dectors. So even if their is somethings said at papa john's i would recommend for everyone just to keep their mouth shut and keep walking for your alls own saftey.
But, we'll be in camo and red, with hunting rifles and skinning knives... it's still deer season ya know Tongue

In all seriousness, I doubt they grew up any rougher than I did. Gunfights? Check. Drug war? Check. Race war? Check. Murders over drugs? Check. Overdoses? Check...
Belfry by 3 or 4 TD's!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
I think Belfry could win the 4A title this year. I don't think they will have much trouble with Central.
I know that belfry will win this one! the boys have worked extremely hard and they want it real bad.. good luck BHS coaches and players... make the pond creek nation proud... we have some real good boys.. Dustin, Andrew, Cory, Heath, Casey, Chancey, Jimbo, Zack, Hoss, Thomas, Timmy and the rest... way 2 go boys!!! u've made me proud!!!

Belfry 35
Central 14
I was just in Taco Bell at Hamburg and there was a bus full of Middlesboro HS kids, I of course have my Belfry garb on today and the car is painted up...lol

They wish us lots of luck tomorrow and said to bring it back to the hills.....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
piratefan_4ever Wrote:belfry should be your second choice. if the shoe was on the other foot, death valley would be cheering the panthers on. guaranteed.
Youre right. I hope the Pirates win in a big way. I just hope that we see a day where Belfry and Pikeville are playing one the same day at Papa Johns. That would be like Hillbilly Days in december wouldnt it LOL!!!!
Belfry By 14.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Youre right. I hope the Pirates win in a big way. I just hope that we see a day where Belfry and Pikeville are playing one the same day at Papa Johns. That would be like Hillbilly Days in december wouldnt it LOL!!!!

I could go for some HBD in Dec Big Grin
less than 24 hours... whos ready???

man, what i would give to be on that field tomorrow..
The Pond Creek Nation Has Arrived In Louisville Ready Or Not Here We Come !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
here is how i see it...close game at the half....belfry comes out big in the 2nd half like they always do and win by 2+ td's
20-14 Belfry... time for that old saying of "defense wins championships" comes true
Belfry:

1. Travel
2. Have Fun
3. Win
4. Drive Home Safe
5. Bragging Rights!

LOL
Belfry will roll over Central. Wish I could be there to support the Pirates to another State Championship, but I'm a workin man now, lol. Go get em boys, make EKY proud once again.
I can't wait for tomorrow. Me, my best friend, and my younger brother are driving 3+ hours to go, and neither one of us have ever been associated with Belfry at all...EVER!!! We just love some good football, and any time you have the opportunity to watch Belfry, you can't pass it up. After seeing Belfry in person against Johnson Central, and listening to the game against Breathitt County, I don't think there is anyone in Class 3A who is could beat them. I wish Coach Haywood and the whole Pirate team and coaching staff the best of luck tomorrow. We'll be there cheering you on.
StrikeoutKing Wrote:I can't wait for tomorrow. Me, my best friend, and my younger brother are driving 3+ hours to go, and neither one of us have ever been associated with Belfry at all...EVER!!! We just love some good football, and any time you have the opportunity to watch Belfry, you can't pass it up. After seeing Belfry in person against Johnson Central, and listening to the game against Breathitt County, I don't think there is anyone in Class 3A who is could beat them. I wish Coach Haywood and the whole Pirate team and coaching staff the best of luck tomorrow. We'll be there cheering you on.

I don't think there many teams in the entire state that could beat them...
At the hotel guys.

Our football players were at Executive Inn, so the Central players all got rooms there and had a pep rally in the lobby.
I was just saying. Where there school is if you go down there and your not from there you won't come out alive they will kill you. I was just giving you all a heads up but take it for what it's worth.
aw yah and as on the score of the game 28-21 Central wins they have to much speed.
Belfry 28
Central 14
Just go show those "City Boy's" what "Mountain Football" is all about.