Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeSales 33 Prestonsburg 20
Prestonsburg leads the whole game until the 4th and pee it away. Oh well good season.
Congrats Desales
Man that will be one long ride home
congrats Desales
And P"Burg Dont hang your heads you guys had a great season and best of luck next year
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats Pburg on a good season!
Congrats Desales
BurntTires Wrote:Congrats Desales

Is it really that hard for you to congratulate Prestonsburg just one time. I mean every single game you pick against them regardless of the opponent. Do you have it out for them, their a bunch of teenagers who go out their every friday night to pour their heart and soul into a game of football for the fans to enjoy, and you don't have the decensy to congratulate them on their season.

Congrats Cats, job well done on the season.
Tough loss for P'burg.....

Was hoping for a win.....You all had a very successful year
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Prestonsburg played a very good game, but fatigue really came into effect in the 4th quarter. Micheal Burchett played a good game, but I thought we went away from our bread and butter cause we started passing the ball alot in the 2nd half and our style of play is the running game, and they couldn't stop Craynon at all. But thats how things go and its time to hit the hardwood.

Congrats to all the Blackcat seniors... Nathaniel Stephens, Dalton Taylor, Taylor Clark, Bobby Hughes, Darrin Lawson, Matt Blevins, Mason Haywood... I'll miss you guys!

Congrats DeSales.
Prestonsburg was outcoached in the second half. Hmm, Pburg bein outcoached in a region championship game, how many times has that happened in the last 4 years.
Congratulations Prestonsburg on an exciting season. Good game DeSales.
Great season Prestonsburg.
What grade are Cranyon and Sester in? Those two are tough!
Congrats Blackcats... you guys had a great season!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bulldog42 Wrote:What grade are Cranyon and Sester in? Those two are tough!
They are both only juniors.
BlackcatFootball Wrote:Is it really that hard for you to congratulate Prestonsburg just one time. I mean every single game you pick against them regardless of the opponent. Do you have it out for them, their a bunch of teenagers who go out their every friday night to pour their heart and soul into a game of football for the fans to enjoy, and you don't have the decensy to congratulate them on their season.

Congrats Cats, job well done on the season.

Well the thing is, he has a son that goes to Prestonsburg and he still can't find it in him to support! That's pathetic!!

And Craynon and setser are juniors.

Congrats on a great season cats, take it all the way belfry!!!
Great season Blackcats. You all deserved this one! Congrats DeSales!
Redneck Wrote:Prestonsburg was outcoached in the second half. Hmm, Pburg bein outcoached in a region championship game, how many times has that happened in the last 4 years.

Couldn't agree more, but like someone else said fatigue had a lot to do with it also. But I did think there was some home-cooking going on when the Blackcats completed that pass to #7 and he took it down to the 5 or so yard line, and when that was called back it just took everything out of the Blackcats.

Congrats Prestonsburg on a great season!
Great Season P-Burg I too was hopin to see you guys pull it out.
all i can say is p-burg had horrible play calling in the fourth quarter.p- burgs coaching staff needs alot of changes or you will see the same results next year.good job by the players.i sure wish darrin lawson and matt blevins were coming back next year.
#7 s name is austin gearheart just for u know
Pepper Wrote:Couldn't agree more, but like someone else said fatigue had a lot to do with it also. But I did think there was some home-cooking going on when the Blackcats completed that pass to #7 and he took it down to the 5 or so yard line, and when that was called back it just took everything out of the Blackcats.

Congrats Prestonsburg on a great season!
I agree with the home-cooking. They had no intentions of letting us win. The blackcats had a great season and has nothing to be ashamed about.
Grats DeSales
Kysportsfan Wrote:Well the thing is, he has a son that goes to Prestonsburg and he still can't find it in him to support! That's pathetic!!

And Craynon and setser are juniors.

Congrats on a great season cats, take it all the way belfry!!!
Correction, he HAD a son that WENT to Prestonsburg. That son is now a very good player for Belfry. He has picked Prestonsburg to win the obvious games. The other games, he picked the opponent to win. No big deal. Heck, noone knows what Prestonsburg team will show up, so it's never a bad thing to pick the opponent. He's just stating his opinion. :Thumbs:
BCF4L Wrote:Correction, he HAD a son that WENT to Prestonsburg. That son is now a very good player for Belfry. He has picked Prestonsburg to win the obvious games. The other games, he picked the opponent to win. No big deal. Heck, noone knows what Prestonsburg team will show up, so it's never a bad thing to pick the opponent. He's just stating his opinion. :Thumbs:

Correction, he has a son that is currently a senior at Prestonsburg High School, and his son that went to Belfry graduated last year.
Pepper Wrote:Correction, he has a son that is currently a senior at Prestonsburg High School, and his son that went to Belfry graduated last year.
Really? Wow, didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up. Smile
Congratz Desale way to go... keep on rolling!
Pepper Wrote:Correction, he has a son that is currently a senior at Prestonsburg High School, and his son that went to Belfry graduated last year.
Correction, they both went to Belfry at first 3 years ago. I went through a divorce(still trying to get divorced) 1 son stayed here and graduated Belfry the other went with his mother back to Prestonsburg.
BurntTires Wrote:Correction, they both went to Belfry at first 3 years ago. I went through a divorce(still trying to get divorced) 1 son stayed here and graduated Belfry the other went with his mother back to Prestonsburg.

No one should be surprised that a marriage between Belfry and P-burg alumni didn't work.

(just playing... Wink )

Best of luck to you and yours... :o