Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
75.00%
North Laurel
25.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County @ North Laurel 8/18
I thought a coach black was at Corbin.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • North laurel Fan
(08-16-2023, 11:09 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: I thought a coach black was at Corbin.

He could be. I never know who is on any staff.
Bull, I had a dream last night that we were playing basketball. You'd dunk it then pass it to me to dunk it. I couldn't jump as high as I wanted, but I had good hang time, then would hang on the rim when I slammed it Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Bull got out!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • pjdoug
I use to look like that when I had Nerf Basketball full court and the one goal was behing my bed, I could jam it home lol.
(08-16-2023, 11:32 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: I use to look like that when I had Nerf Basketball full court and the one goal was behing my bed, I could jam it home lol.

LOL!
(08-16-2023, 10:54 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(08-16-2023, 12:32 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(08-16-2023, 12:27 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(08-16-2023, 11:07 AM)Cowboy42 Wrote:
(08-15-2023, 10:22 PM)KarnivalKat Wrote: Bobcats played well on scrimmage think they’ll be more physical and win thus game
Let me know how physical the outcome is. North beats Bell and Bell beats the brakes of Rock. I’ve heard North may have the most physical defense in 13th Region. A buddy told me he sit and watched entire Covington Catholic scrimmage with North and North Defense just straight nasty and mean. I hope North sends Dudley back to Log Mountain with a big Loss to add to his resume.

Who is the defensive coordinator for North Laurel?
Coach Chappell and Coach Conley are the defensive minds. Im telling you, I see a mean defense. I may call it the Pitbull.  Smile They got a few kids who plays like pit bulls.....[Image: https://media1.tenor.com/images/bf12dbed...id=4545829]

Did coach Black retire or go with Larkey?
He’s been Redhound since last year.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cowboy42's post:
  • pjdoug
WYMT2 game of the week!
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • Bull got out!