Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg Blackcats 2008
we replaced BL with Cooper high school
Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!
What does everyone think? How is practice going? What is the numbers, who is the experienced players coming back?
betsylaynealum Wrote:What does everyone think? How is practice going? What is the numbers, who is the experienced players coming back?

Prestonsburg returns 8 starters from both sides of the ball, I've been by practice a few times and I'd say that their are around 40-50 players out, expect a few more underclassman to join the team once school starts.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Prestonsburg returns 8 starters from both sides of the ball, I've been by practice a few times and I'd say that their are around 40-50 players out, expect a few more underclassman to join the team once school starts.

Good numbers !! Glad to hear this...
Hazard will be joining Clay County as both will be scrimmaging each other along with Prestonsburg at Blackcat Stadium, August 15.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Prestonsburg returns 8 starters from both sides of the ball, I've been by practice a few times and I'd say that their are around 40-50 players out, expect a few more underclassman to join the team once school starts.

What reason does underclassman have to wait till school starts to join the team. Don't they work during summer?
cougarpride08 Wrote:What reason does underclassman have to wait till school starts to join the team. Don't they work during summer?

Underclassman don't have to wait until school to start for them to join, Prestonsburg's underclassman have been practicing, lifting weight, and conditioning since last January. Theirs always a few that seem to join the team once school starts every year, that was my point.