Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
23/24 16th Region
(04-18-2023, 11:11 AM)Ky1976 Wrote:
(04-17-2023, 09:45 PM)Fanman Wrote:
(04-17-2023, 08:24 PM)Appalachian Cat Wrote:
(04-17-2023, 08:08 PM)Fanman Wrote:
(04-17-2023, 01:42 PM)Ky1976 Wrote: Haha,  if true they might not beat Ashland again while kid is playing hs basketball.   https://twitter.com/nateinsports/status/...C_4N1O5Rtw

I looked into it, and it looks like it is indeed true lol
Didn’t this guy try to get Coach Anderson fired at the beginning of last season?  If so, it is a Circus out there!  This is a train wreck waiting to happen.  Why would they let him on the staff?

I agree, and Im guessing its to keep him from taking his kid somewhere else
I would say bye to kid just because of the daddy issues
Most coaches would cut ties with him.  It is a shame for the kid.  He is a good player.  The dad’s ego is really hurting this kid’s chance of playing college ball. There is no way I would recruit him solely off of his dad’s conduct.  He could destroy a team’s chemistry with his off-court bad publicity. At what point did Fraley and Anderson say, “I want this guy to now represent our school.”  Lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes Appalachian Cat's post:
  • Ky1976
(04-18-2023, 02:51 PM)Appalachian Cat Wrote:
(04-17-2023, 08:24 PM)Appalachian Cat Wrote:
(04-17-2023, 08:08 PM)Fanman Wrote: I looked into it, and it looks like it is indeed true lol
Didn’t this guy try to get Coach Anderson fired at the beginning of last season?  If so, it is a Circus out there!  This is a train wreck waiting to happen.  Why would they let him on the staff?

Most coaches would cut ties with him.  It is a shame for the kid.  He is a good player.  The dad’s ego is really hurting this kid’s chance of playing college ball. There is no way I would recruit him solely off of his dad’s conduct.  He could destroy a team’s chemistry with his off-court bad publicity. At what point did Fraley and Anderson say, “I want this guy to now represent our school.”  Lol
From what I have seen in person and being at the game. I’ve never seen him do anything.  Just like the video posted on here. I watched him walk over and he was trying to say something to the principal. From what I gather. I guess our principal and his wife have said things to him. Also their is a video on his Fb page that shows students cursing and doing a lewd act towards his son. IMO he hasn’t done anything wrong. He exposed Mays for what he was. I thank him for that honestly. We all knew it was going on. I would take him over Mays anyday. He obviously stands up for his kid. That’s more than i can say from our former coach
(04-18-2023, 03:27 PM)16thregionballer Wrote:
(04-17-2023, 08:24 PM)Appalachian Cat Wrote: Didn’t this guy try to get Coach Anderson fired at the beginning of last season?  If so, it is a Circus out there!  This is a train wreck waiting to happen.  Why would they let him on the staff?

From what I have seen in person and being at the game. I’ve never seen him do anything.  Just like the video posted on here. I watched him walk over and he was trying to say something to the principal. From what I gather. I guess our principal and his wife have said things to him. Also there is a video on his Fb page that shows students cursing and doing a lewd act towards his son. IMO he hasn’t done anything wrong. He exposed Mays for what he was. I thank him for that honestly. We all knew it was going on. I would take him over Mays anyday. He obviously stands up for his kid. That’s more than i can say from our former coach
Birds of a Feather flock together is all I can say.  Maybe you should change to a lighter red if you like it that much.
(04-17-2023, 08:24 PM)Appalachian Cat Wrote: Didn’t this guy try to get Coach Anderson fired at the beginning of last season?  If so, it is a Circus out there!  This is a train wreck waiting to happen.  Why would they let him on the staff?

From what I have seen in person and being at the game. I’ve never seen him do anything.  Just like the video posted on here. I watched him walk over and he was trying to say something to the principal. From what I gather. I guess our principal and his wife have said things to him. Also their is a video on his Fb page that shows students cursing and doing a lewd act towards his son. IMO he hasn’t done anything wrong. He exposed Mays for what he was. I thank him for that honestly. We all knew it was going on. I would take him over Mays anyday. He obviously stands up for his kid. That’s more than i can say from our former coach
Why walk over there at all?  This dude knows he is probably the most hated guy in Ashland and he went across the gym to call the principal outside.  Don’t defend this guy. (Unless you are him….)  The police usually don’t kick you out of the gym for doing “nothing wrong.”  He requires attention… good or bad!
(04-18-2023, 08:51 PM)Appalachian Cat Wrote:
(04-17-2023, 09:45 PM)Fanman Wrote: I agree, and Im guessing its to keep him from taking his kid somewhere else
Why walk over there at all?  This dude knows he is probably the most hated guy in Ashland and he went across the gym to call the principal outside.  Don’t defend this guy. (Unless you are him….)  The police usually don’t kick you out of the gym for doing “nothing wrong.”  He requires attention… good or bad!
Not defending anyone. I’m telling you what I was told. I hear he has a lot of family and friends at Ashland. How do you know the reason he went across the gym to call the principal outside? I was standing close. I never heard that.  He never got close enough from what I saw. When I was standing around after. I did hear they asked  him to stay outside for his protection.
Lol ? ? ? this guy.