Poll: Prestonsburg vs. DeSales
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Prestonsburg Blackcats
76.27%
DeSales Colts
23.73%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg vs. DeSales - AA Region 3 Championship
Is that the field that used to be a prison yard or something, with the barbed wire all over the fence?
EkyLb Wrote:Is that the field that used to be a prison yard or something, with the barbed wire all over the fence?

I think you are thinking of Louisville Central's field, it used to be a prison yard.

Manual Stadium is a very old stadium located close to UofL and the old Cardinal Stadium....
it is a pretty neat atmosphere there. I watched StX/LexCath at Manual Stadium, needless to say i don't expect either side to fill up their alotted side of the stadium
Desales: 31
P-BURG: 14
after watching P-Burg in the last 2 playoff games, I gotta go with the CATS!!!! I think they are playing pretty solid on both sides right now.
P'Burg - 30
DeSales - 20
prestonsburg 28
desales 10
There is a town pep rally for the football team this Friday at 9:30 a.m.

From my understanding they will be serving breakfast, so anyone thats interested come and join in.

Go Blackcats! :letsparty
Even though this is an unfamiliar opponent for the Blackcats they will still take care of business, cause there on a roll.
I want Pburg to win but I don't think they'll come close, especially that far away from home.

DeSales 34
Pburg 18
I'll be there for this one cheerin on Clay Jamerson and the rest of the Prestonsburg Blackcats. Good luck boys, make EKY proud.
who will Pburg play if they win this game?
football05 Wrote:who will Pburg play if they win this game?

Newport Central Catholic or Corbin.
p-burg
Alot of homers on here, lets take a reaal look at this one. Desales has no signature wins but no melt down losses either except for the Waggoner loss. Pburg much the same but I can't help but be impressed with the close loss the Breathitt. I'm gonna go with the board favorite, in a game that is so close ot could go either way and predict a Blackcat win. I have liked the Blackcats since the early 90's when my Cardinals played them in the state title game
IMO Prestonsburg will win the game going away 35-21.
Redneck Wrote:I'll be there for this one cheerin on Clay Jamerson and the rest of the Prestonsburg Blackcats. Good luck boys, make EKY proud.

While I can't be there, I'd like to wish P-burg Good Luck! Be sure to get some great pics and post on your website! Again, Good Luck Blackcats! Everyone drive safely! (Redneck, give 'em a big 'ol "wuh-hoo" from me!
Lisa Douglas Wrote:While I can't be there, I'd like to wish P-burg Good Luck! Be sure to get some great pics and post on your website! Again, Good Luck Blackcats! Everyone drive safely! (Redneck, give 'em a big 'ol "wuh-hoo" from me!

By the time we get to Louisville I'm sure I'll be in the mood for some "wuh-hooin", lol.
Good Luck BlackCats !!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
P-burg by 1 td
Good Luck Blackcats! Win this one and the next and bring the AA title back to eastern Ky where it belongs!
It's nice to see East KY supporting all local teams. Even though we can be opponents, its great to see a community come together and pull for one another. Good luck to the Blackcats and all regional teams!!!
GOOD LUCK BLACKCATS!!!! wut time does the game startTongueirateSho TongueirateSho
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:GOOD LUCK BLACKCATS!!!! wut time does the game startTongueirateSho TongueirateSho

I would say 7:30 just like all tghe other teams

But G/L P'Burg
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]