Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark vs Pikeville scrimmage 11-17-07
should be a good test for the cards..
Pikevilles defense and quickness will overpower the Cardinals. Pikeville by at least 15.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Time and place? I'll need a game today lol
6 is the start time of the boys varsity.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
the cards are a much different team than last years......they will play hard nose defence too and i think they have some better shooters than pikeville
any updates
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pikeville won by 13 points.
Congrats Panthers!
wow i figured pikeville would beat them more than that but good job panthers!
They are still missing a lot with the football players still in the playoffs. Also, Shelden Clark has a better basketball team this year over last years team. Both teams played a pretty physical game.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:They are still missing a lot with the football players still in the playoffs. Also, Shelden Clark has a better basketball team this year over last years team. Both teams played a pretty physical game.
SC still has players missing that play football
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
yea the cards played everyone tonight they could have been in the game the whole time if they played 6 or 7 but they had three different rotations that they played
How did the other games turn out in Pikeville's Panorama?
Pike Central vs. East ridge and Jenkins vs. Betsy Layne.
bball fan Wrote:How did the other games turn out in Pikeville's Panorama?
Pike Central vs. East ridge and Jenkins vs. Betsy Layne.
I think it was Pike Central over East Ridge by 7 or 8. I didnt get to see the final of the Betsy Layne, Jenkins game.