Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KSR Top 30 Ranklings
[Image: https://scontent.fosu2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v...e=636F034A]
KSR’s Round One Playoffs Top 30 rankings
1. St. Xavier (10-1): Defeated Southern 53-0 – Trevor Havill passed for three touchdowns.
2. Frederick Douglass (11-0): Defeated Conner 50-0 – Davaun Hart rushed for two scores.
3. Corbin (11-0): Defeated Harlan County 55-0 – Corbin posted their fifth straight shutout.
4. Christian Academy of Louisville (11-0): Defeated LaRue County 56-14 – Cope Hodge tossed six touchdown passes. Trey Cotton caught five passes        for 100 yards and three scores.
5. Scott County (10-1): Defeated Cooper 56-20 – Ellis Huguely rushed for 165 yds and a score. Jacob Fryman had four rushing scores.
6. Southwestern (11-0): Defeated Madison Southern 41-0 – Tanner Wright rushed for 128 yards and four touchdowns
7. Lexington Catholic (9-2): Defeated Scott 50-6 – Jackson Wasik tossed four touchdown passes, with three going to Max DeGraff.
8. Boyle County (9-2): Defeated Rowan County 49-0 – Avery Bodner passed for two touchdowns to Montavin Quisenberry, who also returned a punt 9.      for a touchdown.
9. Covington Catholic (9-2): Defeated Great Crossing 21-0 – Owen Leen rushed for two touchdowns.
10. Pikeville (8-2): Defeated Lynn Camp 63-0 – Panthers led 51-0 at halftime and cruised to the victory.
11. Mayfield (11-0)
12. Bowling Green (9-2)
13. Ballard (9-2)
14. Bardstown (11-0)
15. Highlands (9-2)
16. DuPont Manual (9-2)
17. Beechwood (10-1)
18. Bullitt East (10-1)
19. Male (7-4)
20. Bryan Station (8-3)
21. Union County (11-0
22. Owensboro (9-2)
23. Trinity (7-4)
24. Simon Kenton (8-3)
25. Woodford County (10-1)
26. Pulaski County (9-2)
27. Raceland (10-1)
28. Johnson Central (9-2)
29. Owensboro Catholic (8-3)
30. Spencer County (10-1)
https://www.on3.com/teams/kentucky-wildc...-playoffs/
Seeing Trinity at 23 is just insane
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud buddy this whole list is insane. Now come Friday, I might agree some. If Simon Kenton beats or it’s an extremely close game with Trinity. I might start to believe some of the rankings. I love my hounds. But I just have a hard time thinking they’re 3rd in the state.
This list is stupid. Let's send Corbin to Trinity and see how things go.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jamesclay's post:
  • Gitback Coach
(11-09-2022, 12:36 PM)jamesclay Wrote: This list is stupid. Let's send Corbin to Trinity and see how things go.
Corbin would crush Trinity. They would have a little better chance of beating Pikeville, unless the game was on the Panthers' home field.
Would like to see another Pikeville/Corbin matchup. Not saying Pikeville would win at a neutral sight but it would surely be more interesting.
I agree. Both teams better and both teams settled in.
Both teams on fire. Would be great but that’s for another time. Both have other business to take care of in the present.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Bull got out!
(11-09-2022, 09:17 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Both teams on fire. Would be great but that’s for another time. Both have other business to take care of in the present.

I know one thing, I can’t wait to see Pikeville on Kroger Field with that new offense clicking.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • jetpilot
Yes Bull I’m enjoying pulling for Pikeville to bring home #7.
Enjoy rooting for Corbin in 4A and Johnson Central too.
And Belfry in 3A.
I follow all sports all year and this is my favorite time.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Bull got out!
(11-09-2022, 09:35 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Yes Bull I’m enjoying pulling for Pikeville to bring home #7.
And Belfry in 3A.

I'm going to make it a point to watch Pikevilles game on Kroger this year. I plan on going to all of them no matter who makes it. Love the Finals. Some of the best football of the year played in those games.. Last year I watch Belfry and Coach Haywood and took some pictures myself of Haywood "The Legend" just a awesome experience seeing teams achieve there dreams. I was sitting on the Somerset sideline a couple years ago and a bunch of fans was getting up leaving and there was still time on the clock and I remember thinking, you never know there is still time and when they won it, it was unreal a come from behind victory and I was thinking there is fans leaving that has no ideal, lol. Good stuff.
[-] The following 2 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • jetpilot, Nygfan106wins
(11-09-2022, 09:48 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(11-09-2022, 09:35 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Yes Bull I’m enjoying pulling for Pikeville to bring home #7.
And Belfry in 3A.

I'm going to make it a point to watch Pikevilles game on Kroger this year. I plan on going to all of them no matter who makes it. Love the Finals. Some of the best football of the year played in those games.. Last year I watch Belfry and Coach Haywood and took some pictures myself of Haywood "The Legend" just a awesome experience seeing teams achieve there dreams. I was sitting on the Somerset sideline a couple years ago and a bunch of fans was getting up leaving and there was still time on the clock and I remember thinking, you never know there is still time and when they won it, it was unreal a come from behind victory and I was thinking there is fans leaving that has no ideal, lol. Good stuff.
Has anyone heard anything on Haywood? I’m assuming he’ll be back on the sideline?
(11-09-2022, 09:48 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
And Belfry in 3A.

I probably won't make it to the state finals but I will also be pulling for all of the mountain teams. If Johnson Central makes it to the finals, I may try to attend that game, but otherwise I will be watching all of them from home.
I will give credit to KHSAA. The first year I watched the Title games on their service, it sucked. Lagged, not a good picture, sound didnt keep up with the video. Even the announcers werent that good. They pretty much just did a vague assessment of every team, and their players. You could have picked PJdoug and it would have been more interesting