Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Roskopf injured???
I heard that he left the game in the first quarter with an injury in Lynn Camp's loss to Williamsburg...any info????
I certainly hope not from what I have heard Roskopf is one hell of a back!
I heard on the radio that he left the game in the 1st quarter and did not return. The radio report indicated it was a potentially season ending injury. I hope to goodness this not true. Joe is a very nice kid and a super ball player. I think he is the best back down in this area. I believe he led the state in rushing last year and was near the top this year.
Yes he is a GREAT Running Back and really must be a great person from what I have heard! Hope he can bounce back fast and recover quickly! Would have loved to have seen him play against Hazard this week! Get well Joe!
Nothing has yet to come out about how bad Joe was hurt, we should know something early next week. I would think it would be a long shot that he plays against Hazard.
LC99 Wrote:Nothing has yet to come out about how bad Joe was hurt, we should know something early next week. I would think it would be a long shot that he plays against Hazard.

I really hope he gets healthy he is a super nice guy and I hope the best for him...as well as the fact i was really wanting to play against him.