Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Carter 38 Mason County 10
Final.
Congratulations to the Raiders Regional Champs. In the State Semi-Finals for the 1st Time Ever.
Looks like Belfry and PCN will be making the drive to Grayson. Ought to be a dandy.
[-] The following 1 user Likes OutlawJoseyWales's post:
  • #55PirateFan
(11-20-2021, 12:15 AM)OutlawJoseyWales Wrote: Looks like Belfry and PCN will be making the drive to Grayson. Ought to be a dandy.

From what I understand Paducah makes the trip to Grayson. Belfry should be traveling to the Bartstown/Glasgow winner. The RPI does strange things lol.
Really? That’s not what was announced at the game. Be interesting.
Congrats Raiders
East Carter Radio Crew said Paducah would be Traveling to Grayson ,who knows?
(11-20-2021, 12:26 AM)GOREDDEVILS Wrote: East Carter Radio Crew said Paducah would be Traveling to Grayson ,who knows?
Don’t think so...I do think it will be Belfry at East Carter.
  • GOREDDEVILS
Congratulations to East Carter! What a magical season for that team!
[-] The following 1 user Likes BBN2021's post:
  • GOREDDEVILS
I think Belfry will be too much for East if That's the case.
Belfry definitely starting to peak at the right time, which could be a problem for the rest of 3A.
[-] The following 1 user Likes VELVET CLOSER's post:
  • GOREDDEVILS
https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k...ent_196003

It’s set, Belfry will be in Grayson next week!
(11-20-2021, 12:18 AM)GOREDDEVILS Wrote:
(11-20-2021, 12:15 AM)OutlawJoseyWales Wrote: Looks like Belfry and PCN will be making the drive to Grayson. Ought to be a dandy.

From what I understand Paducah makes the trip to Grayson. Belfry should be traveling to the Bartstown/Glasgow winner. The RPI does strange things lol.

No according to the RPI of the 4 teams remaining Glasgow has the highest RPI then East, Belfry and then Paducah Tilghman.
Belfry fans will welcome the relatively short drive to Grayson vs driving across over half the state. Both state semi games should be interesting.
  • #55PirateFan
nm
(11-20-2021, 02:00 AM)16BBall Fan Wrote:
(11-20-2021, 12:18 AM)GOREDDEVILS Wrote:

No according to the RPI of the 4 teams remaining Glasgow has the highest RPI then East, Belfry and then Paducah Tilghman.

It was East Carter's radio Announcers who was saying that PT was to Come there but They were Obviously wrong and That it is Belfry instead.
[-] The following 1 user Likes GOREDDEVILS's post:
  • #55PirateFan
Raiders are playing good football. Great Win for the program and have a huge game they can win next week.
Fantastic win by East Carter last night. It is so great to see EC in the 3A State Semis after years of one and two win seasons from the late 2000s to the mid-2010s.

Once again, it looked like Charlie Terry was the best player on the field last night. First offensive play of the game, he goes 66 yards for a TD nine seconds into the game. East then took a 14-0 lead with less than three minutes gone in the first quarter.

Most critical part of the game, to me, was how EC’s defense rose to the occasion. Mason County reached the red zone six times but only came away with 10 points — seven of the 10 coming on Mason County’s third offensive series. Raiders bent but didn’t break.

Terry also had the lone TD of the second half, an 84-yard run to put the game away.

Was also really impressed with Kanyon Kozee and Bryson Kiser. Kozee is an extremely mobile QB who, like Terry, deserves college looks, while Kiser made two outstanding hits, one coming on a 4th and 1 that stuffed Mason County’s final red zone scoring opportunity.

Lastly, big props to the EC offensive line, who had their way with Mason County’s defensive line throughout the game, and Tim Champlin and his coaching staff. This is a very good football team who is playing at its best at the right time.

So thrilled for EC and the Grayson community to get to host Belfry next Friday! It‘s up for grabs!