Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitesburg 20, JC 14
Game was called with 40 seconds left because JC fans were coming onto the field screaming at the referees. If you ask me the fans showed absolutely no class, and ruined a great effort by their team. The game was officiated very well and JC had every chance in the world to win the game. They were moving the ball well with the scored tied 14-14 with about 4 minutes to go and the fullback got hit and fumbled the ball. Whitesburg recovered and Sam Sergent scored the winning touchdown with about a minute to go. JC then got the ball back and on fourth down they ran a beautiful pass play but the kid dropped the ball and Whitesburg took over on downs. After the QB neeled on first down, JC fans started coming on the field. Game was then called. I have no idea what the fans were so mad about but I would sure like to know.
COngrats Whiteburg, and to their coach. Great guy and coach!
This was a wonderful game. Both teams played hard, hit hard and despite the rain both teams played well. It was a shame that both teams were embarassed by a few fans
Did #23(Sid Fields) play in the game, I heard he is hurt?
kp10 Wrote:Did #23(Sid Fields) play in the game, I heard he is hurt?

Yes he played, and he is not even close to being hurt.
that is good both teams Perry Co. and Whitesburg are healthy so it should be a great game. We have played both and both match up well against each other.
I'd like to know about JC fans also.

Sounds like it was a good exciting game.
I was at the game and was very inpartial to the outcome, jc out played whiteburg but could not overcome the the poorly called game 13 penalties to 2. The jc fans actions was not acceptable but the conf. has to do a better job and make sure that the refs are not bias toward any team. Whitesburg has a great team, but jc was the better team Saturday.
how do u know the number of penalty's called
Uh
He Probably counted them. You no
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 bingo.
flatback Wrote:I was at the game and was very inpartial to the outcome, jc out played whiteburg but could not overcome the the poorly called game 13 penalties to 2. The jc fans actions was not acceptable but the conf. has to do a better job and make sure that the refs are not bias toward any team. Whitesburg has a great team, but jc was the better team Saturday.
As they were the first time. Two defeats by the same team usually means the winner is better.
What type of penalties were called? How many yards? Were touchdowns called back? Most teams can overcome penalties if they are much better.
I am very impressed inspector, all the way to 13..........I was at the game as well and it was not that way.....................