Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
11.76%
Central
88.24%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ Central 9/10
Class 3A Powerhouse Belfry (0-3) will travel to Class 4A Powerhouse Louisville Central (1-2)

Belfry (0-3) losing to Pulaski County 55-13, Covington Catholic 42-13 and covid cancellation. 

Central (1-2) losing to Dupont Manual 14-12, St. X 30-6, and shutting out Butler 34-0.

Thoughts?
Belfry is going to get throttled I'm afraid

And they are going to 0-4
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Man i just can’t count out the ole coach at belfry. But it being at Louisville, it’s a tough place to play and a long drive. Central 28-14
Hurry an get this game out of the way and start preparing for district

Central 45
Belfry 14
Belfry wins their first game no score just a win.
I hate to state it, but I'm afraid Belfry will get pounded. I hope I'm wrong.
This one will be live-streamed I’m sure
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • Westside
(09-06-2021, 09:02 PM)Spud6 Wrote: This one will be live-streamed I’m sure

David and Daryl just posted they’d have it live.
#BBFL
Belfry should be a dangerous team by season's end and somewhere along the way they will show major improvement. This probably won't be the game that gets them a "W" but I'll keep watching for those improvements. They matchup better in this game as for the style that it will be played, lots of running / solid run defenses. Facing two really good passing teams (balanced too) in the early going was tough on that inexperienced Belfry defense.
Gonna be a long night for the Big Red Machine.
(09-09-2021, 12:17 AM)BoondockSaint Wrote: Gonna be a long night for the Big Red Machine.
If they continue their turnover problems it will be.  Minus 7 in the first two games will not cut it against anyone, much less the teams they have played.  Play solid and limit turnovers and get out injury free should be the goals.  I am hearing we have everyone available that can play for the first time. The O line should be 100 pct.
[-] The following 2 users Like bucslover68's post:
  • BoondockSaint, cuppett777
Belfry 28-21
(09-09-2021, 01:46 AM)bucslover68 Wrote:
(09-09-2021, 12:17 AM)BoondockSaint Wrote: Gonna be a long night for the Big Red Machine.
If they continue their turnover problems it will be.  Minus 7 in the first two games will not cut it against anyone, much less the teams they have played.  Play solid and limit turnovers and get out injury free should be the goals.  I am hearing we have everyone available that can play for the first time. The O line should be 100 pct.
As close to 100% as we have been all year. This one might be the one on college gameday where Corso looks at Herbie and says “not so fast my friend” I expect a close game
How many players have been healing up? Any lineman?

Dixon still at QB?
I just don't see Belfry hanging in there. I hope it's close.
(09-06-2021, 10:12 PM)Spud6 Wrote:
(09-06-2021, 09:02 PM)Spud6 Wrote: This one will be live-streamed I’m sure

David and Daryl just posted they’d have it live.

Can you post a link if possible for this live stream spud6? Thanks
[-] The following 1 user Likes PirateNation71's post:
  • Spud6
Like Hound 05 said I’d never count Haywood out, if there’s been kids out this could be a resurrection game for Belfry. I heard a lot of optimism about Belfry being back this year hard to believe it’s went this bad this quickly. I’ve been wrong so much maybe this will be a change for both of us Belfry 21-14. Good luck Pirates
Central by two scores.
Though I’d love to see Belfry win. It’s not the year or time. There’s even gonna be a New ? in their district… Mark it down.
Hood - 41
Holler- 12
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gitback Coach's post:
  • SolidRock75
Is this the game where Central is renaming their field for Scroghins?
Running ⏰ Central
As a Lawrence County fan, I know one thing. You cannot count Belfry out, never! These kids will be ready to play. Am I the only one that thinks they will win this one? Pulling for you guys from Lawrence. Bring back the W!
Final 37-6 Central. Watched live stream and Belfry defense struggled. Had numerous hits in backfield with no wrap up. Still had numerous turnovers. This could be the year Lawrence County takes back the district title.
Until Belfry can quit having multiple turnovers a game this will be the result against decent competition. The o line is struggling as well. Many times backs are getting hit by multiple defenders soon as they get the handoff.