Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 48 Harlan County 24
Final.
Another surprising score. Way to go Dawgs!
Congratulations to Hazard
Max Johnson had a 72 yard kickoff return for a touchdown, an 80 yard punt return for a touchdown, a 50 yard run for a touchdown, and a 52 yard interception return for a touchdown. Johnson had 135 rushing on 4 carries and 3 interceptions in total. Congratulations Max on a heck of a performance.
[-] The following 3 users Like bac2369's post:
  • Granny Bear, Patriot1, pjdoug
Congrats to the Bulldogs

(08-28-2021, 03:05 AM)bac2369 Wrote: Max Johnson had a 72 yard kickoff return for a touchdown, an 80 yard punt return for a touchdown, a 50 yard run for a touchdown, and a 52 yard interception return for a touchdown. Johnson had 135 rushing on 4 carries and 3 interceptions in total. Congratulations Max on a heck of a performance.
That's one helluva performance! Congrats to this young man. Incredible stat line!
Hazard is gonna be a problem in class A.
(08-28-2021, 03:05 AM)bac2369 Wrote: Max Johnson had a 72 yard kickoff return for a touchdown, an 80 yard punt return for a touchdown, a 50 yard run for a touchdown, and a 52 yard interception return for a touchdown. Johnson had 135 rushing on 4 carries and 3 interceptions in total. Congratulations Max on a heck of a performance.

Sounds like a Heisman candidate! Congratulations to Hazard!
Congratulations Hazard!!

I got to watch most of this game. Thank you 64SUR!!!!
Hazard looks like they will be in the championship discussion in 1A this year. Harlan co Is going to have a rough season. I don’t see maybe 1 or 2 more wins for them the rest of the season.
HCHS had a bad night on special teams and defense, but I'd expect them to be competitive most of the way this year. They looked good in a win over South and have games against Whitley, Knox, Pike Central, Clay County and Perry Central still to come.
(08-29-2021, 12:35 AM)HCS Wrote: HCHS had a bad night on special teams and defense, but I'd expect them to be competitive most of the way this year. They looked good in a win over South and have games against Whitley, Knox, Pike Central, Clay County and Perry Central still to come.

Most of those will be tough games.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • barkgoesthecat
(08-29-2021, 12:35 AM)HCS Wrote: HCHS had a bad night on special teams and defense, but I'd expect them to be competitive most of the way this year. They looked good in a win over South and have games against Whitley, Knox, Pike Central, Clay County and Perry Central still to come.
It is impossible to not look great against South. They are really really horrible.
(08-29-2021, 01:48 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

True. I think tough but competitive.
(08-29-2021, 05:21 PM)HCS Wrote:
(08-29-2021, 01:48 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

True. I think tough but competitive.

Yeah. I think all those teams can play a close game with the others.

What? no receiving TD. Come on, quit slacking   Wink