Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best 3-point shooters from the 58th??
The only way we r gonna decide this is to have a 3point contest, i say we get Mason, Wes, Thacker, herrick, and leslie and make a trip to piarist and let them shoot for it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
"Red and Black" Wrote:The only way we r gonna decide this is to have a 3point contest, i say we get Mason, Wes, Thacker, herrick, and leslie and make a trip to piarist and let them shoot for it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
Agreed
Mason Doesnt shoot the ball alot either
Mason Doesnt shoot the ball alot either
"ALLSPORTFAN" Wrote:He has to have the ball to score. The seniors were too worried about making the "wonderful" all tournament team. Couldn't have him score more than them can we. The last time I checked, one has to have the ball to score. And before you ask, YES I would still take Thacker over Mason Hall (who is not the best junior in the 58th) and over Ryan Johnson.

I didn't say Mason was the best junior in the 58th, I said he was the best junior in the 15th region! Which he is. And in my opinion Mason doesn't shoot enough, he is smart and gets it inside to the twin towers. Smart player, and if he improves he will be one of the best players in the 15th next year.
I didn't say Mason was the best junior in the 58th, I said he was the best junior in the 15th region! Which he is. And in my opinion Mason doesn't shoot enough, he is smart and gets it inside to the twin towers. Smart player, and if he improves he will be one of the best players in the 15th next year.[/quote]

I KNOW what you said and that is your opinion. IMO, Hall is NOT even the best junior in the 58th, and I think you have to be the best in your DISTRICT before considered to be the best in the REGION, which is a lot bigger basket to choose from. IMO, Ethan Johnson is as good as a shooter as Mason Hall. And that is a NON-BIASED opinion because I am not even from the South Floyd area.
"ALLSPORTFAN" Wrote:I didn't say Mason was the best junior in the 58th, I said he was the best junior in the 15th region! Which he is. And in my opinion Mason doesn't shoot enough, he is smart and gets it inside to the twin towers. Smart player, and if he improves he will be one of the best players in the 15th next year.

I KNOW what you said and that is your opinion. IMO, Hall is NOT even the best junior in the 58th, and I think you have to be the best in your DISTRICT before considered to be the best in the REGION, which is a lot bigger basket to choose from. IMO, Ethan Johnson is as good as a shooter as Mason Hall. And that is a NON-BIASED opinion because I am not even from the South Floyd area.[/quote]

No Ethan is not. Trust me Ethan is a great 3 point shooter, but I play with these guys everyday in practice and I know. With a little more expeirience Ethan will be a great player, one of the best. And does Thacker drive at all? Thacker just sets at the 3 point line and waits to shoot. And who is better than Hall in the 58th????? Herrick is a good one when he gets hot but Mason is always on his game. Mason has hit at least 6 clutch three's we needed this year to win or give SF the momentum. Mason Hall hands down.
raider, mason hall is good but hes not a god .................................brandon thacker imo is a lot better than mason and ur comment about thacker just standing behind the 3pt line well maybe u didnt see it but when he got the ball which was VERY few times aginst sf he took ryan johnson to the basket and made him look sick
"hard work 24/7" Wrote:raider, mason hall is good but hes not a god .................................brandon thacker imo is a lot better than mason and ur comment about thacker just standing behind the 3pt line well maybe u didnt see it but when he got the ball which was VERY few times aginst sf he took ryan johnson to the basket and made him look sick

And do u know why he got the ball VERY few times? Because his teammates knows he's gonna shoot it when he gets it! I must have missed all those times he took Ryan to the basket because I didn't see him makin him look sick at all.
Mark it down, post it up and refer to it often. Brandon Thacker will be the best gaurd in the 58th next year, and Brandon Kidd will be the best big man.
"BBandG" Wrote:Mark it down, post it up and refer to it often. Brandon Thacker will be the best gaurd in the 58th next year, and Brandon Kidd will be the best big man.

We'll see about that 8)