Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#9 (4A) Knox Central @ #10 (3A) Bell County 8/27
These teams are very familiar with each other. # 9 class 4A Knox Central just got past 4A Clay County in a battle for bragging rights 30-22. Bell County comes off 30-22 loss to North Laurel. I look for another close game between these two. 

#10 (3A) Bell County 21
#7 (4A) Knox Central 20

Who you got?
Knox is already behind 14pts before stepping off the bus or I would have pick Knox

Bell County 28
Knox Central 21
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • #55PirateFan
Going with the Bobcats 24 - 21
The luster is off the Dud…

Painters - 27
Log Mountaineers - 21
Knox 28 - Bell 14
Who ever wins the turnover battle. Going with Bell on Log Mountain by one touchdown . 28 to 22
I’ll take Bell County by two scores.
knox wins big 35-14
Bell County 21-14
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • BobcatForever
Most the time I wouldn’t care either way but in the words of Dougie, I hope Dudley smokes some panther hind end…
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • #55PirateFan
TD I just don't know how to figure this team out yet bunch of uncertainties
This could be Dudley 400th win this Friday Night
(08-23-2021, 06:47 PM)BobcatForever Wrote: TD  I just don't know how to figure this team out yet bunch of uncertainties

I don’t know much about Bell anymore only what I hear, which is that you all are with the exception of a few, very young.  With any team at the beginning of the season they’re searching for an identity it’s just the older kids seem to find it faster because they’ve been there already especially the larger classes.  With most any well coached team there is steady improvement throughout the season.  Bell will be a different team come November they may not go back to Kroger but they’ll win the district again imo.
  • BobcatForever
(08-23-2021, 08:39 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(08-23-2021, 06:47 PM)BobcatForever Wrote: TD  I just don't know how to figure this team out yet bunch of uncertainties

I don’t know much about Bell anymore only what I hear, which is that you all are with the exception of a few, very young.  With any team at the beginning of the season they’re searching for an identity it’s just the older kids seem to find it faster because they’ve been there already especially the larger classes.  With most any well coached team there is steady improvement throughout the season.  Bell will be a different team come November they may not go back to Kroger but they’ll win the district again imo.
I Hope So I have seen some improvement each week just the numbers is what is disappointing i mean i only seen 24 players Friday Night and I think 35 is the most i seen dressed period!!
I don’t know about this game but I think bell has some out with that one stuff China bug
[-] The following 1 user Likes 606CATS's post:
  • TD Hounds
(08-23-2021, 07:16 PM)64SUR Wrote: This could be Dudley 400th win this Friday Night

Has anyone confirmed that 64SUR, that’s a huge accomplishment. I heard it would be this season but didn’t know where he currently was at.
(08-23-2021, 11:29 AM)TD Hounds Wrote: Most the time I wouldn’t care either way but in the words of Dougie, I hope Dudley smokes some panther hind end…

Thanks. now I don't have to type it. lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • TD Hounds
(08-23-2021, 11:09 PM)BobcatForever Wrote:

I Hope So I have seen some improvement each week just the numbers is what is disappointing i mean i only seen 24 players Friday Night and I think 35 is the most i seen dressed period!!

Your roster is about the same size as Whitley County's and they are 5A. I definitely understand your concerns on roster numbers.
The numbers are down for a lot of schools in southeastern Kentucky. And with our region's Covid numbers, any game could be the last one for a while. With all these uncertainties, I can't make a prediction other than I believe it will be a great game.

Praying for an injury free game. You guys be safe!!!
[-] The following 3 users Like Granny Bear's post:
  • 606CATS, BobcatForever, TD Hounds
(08-23-2021, 11:09 PM)BobcatForever Wrote:

It’s hard to say exactly what could be happening with the roster with the China virus resurgence.  Other than that French being at Middlesboro and Chappel being at Pineville sure isn’t helping Bell out any.  I remember as a kid coming to Middlesboro to see some close friends and asking my dad how come they had a mall and seeing so many people, his simple reply didn’t make sense back then “coal”.  Demographics have changed a whole lot since then, I’d read where from Bell to Harlan there had been a 2.5% loss of population every year since 2013. That’s 20 percent of the population who’ve moved out of the area.

(08-24-2021, 08:51 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(08-23-2021, 11:29 AM)TD Hounds Wrote: Most the time I wouldn’t care either way but in the words of Dougie, I hope Dudley smokes some panther hind end…

Thanks. now I don't have to type it. lol
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
  • pjdoug
(08-22-2021, 11:08 PM)Ragnar Wrote: Who ever wins the turnover battle. Going with Bell on Log Mountain by one touchdown . 28 to 22
This game is at Knox Central

(08-24-2021, 08:43 PM)KY Wildman Wrote:
(08-22-2021, 11:08 PM)Ragnar Wrote: Who ever wins the turnover battle. Going with Bell on Log Mountain by one touchdown . 28 to 22
This game is at Knox Central
My bad I thought the game was at Knox, just checked the schedule and you’re right Log Mountain ?
I think Knox is the better team at this point in the season, but Bell definitely has the advantage playing on Log Mountain. Will it be enough of an advantage...

Knox Co 27
Bell Co 21
Knox 35
Bell 27