Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
54th District Championship
Betsy Layne vs. Allen Central
how does everyone think this one will go?
Allen Central gets there 4th straight district title!
i think it'll be a close game, like always when these two match up.
betsy layne has homecourt advantage but you know ac will show up to play.
i believe its whoever wants it more.. both these teams play great, & itll be a great game to watch.
When is this game?
I think when two teams like this play who wants it more becomes out of the equation. AC is the better team but not by much. I think both are great teams and anything can happen in volleyball, but Im taking AC in 3. I think Belfry is the top team in the region and these two are directly behind. After that they are a bit of a drop off as these two squads are very good.
Belfry Wins Wrote:When is this game?
I think when two teams like this play who wants it more becomes out of the equation. AC is the better team but not by much. I think both are great teams and anything can happen in volleyball, but Im taking AC in 3. I think Belfry is the top team in the region and these two are directly behind. After that they are a bit of a drop off as these two squads are very good.
This game will be played Thursday @ Betsy Layne....not sure on the time though
Actually, even though Allen Central has won in the past I'm going to go with Betsy Layne 2-1.

Both teams are great, and easily 2,3 in the region. I think that Betsy Layne will give everything they have tomorrow night and Allen Central won't be able to handle it.
it's at 7 Thursday night @ betsy layne.
Good luck to both of these teams. I've watched them both play and both are very good and very classy bunch.
Allen Central has a very good team right now. They are working well together. So, I pick Allen Central 2-1
Anyone get the Final score?
If...Then Wrote:Anyone get the Final score?
Betsy Layne won...not sure on the score
Betsy Layne wins 2-0.

go bobcats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone have the score spread?

Congrats to Betsy Layne! Good luck to you and AC in Region
26-24, 25-20 --- Betsy Layne!
Congrats Ladycats
Congrats to Betsy Layne and Allen Central. Good luck to both in the regional tourney.
Good Job Ladycats!!!! Good Luck