Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help trying to find a game
There used to be a game on the internet a few years back that I've been trying to find everywhere with no luck.

I think it's just a real simple flash game where you play the CPU and you each have a castle that gets bigger as the levels go on.

But the gameplay involved the two shooting cannons at each other and trying to knock the tiny flags off of the other person's walls. When you knocked down all of your opponents flags you won that round and could upgrade to a bigger castle.

Does anyone remember the name of this game or where to play it?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Are you talking about Heroes of Might and Magic.
ComfortEagle Wrote:There used to be a game on the internet a few years back that I've been trying to find everywhere with no luck.

I think it's just a real simple flash game where you play the CPU and you each have a castle that gets bigger as the levels go on.

But the gameplay involved the two shooting cannons at each other and trying to knock the tiny flags off of the other person's walls. When you knocked down all of your opponents flags you won that round and could upgrade to a bigger castle.

Does anyone remember the name of this game or where to play it?
What are some of the sites you have checked out already for this game...and is the game free to play.
Yeah, it's free to play, it's just a simple little flash game. I've looked on addictinggames.com and coffeebreakarcade.com and few other i've found through google.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]