Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill County 36 - Powell County 7
Final
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
congrats Estill
YAY!!!! Great Game For Estill County...Good Job Guys
I thought this one was suppose to be a good game. Great win Estill!
WOW! What a great win for Estill. Powell Co. didn't score until the last 2-3 minutes of the game against our JV boys. ALL our boys played great!! Congrats Estill on a fantastic win!!:letsparty
I figured it would of been closer then this. But congrats to Estill Co on gettin the Win
Whoo! Great Job Engineers. I knew you could do it!! Big Grin
Great game Estill!!! Offense looked great, defense was dominating...
No suprise here. I saw both teams last year and knew what each had comming back. Estill has more talent and that is the bottom line.
I thought Powell would get this one just because they are pretty athletic and estill only beat bourbon by 4.
estill fan Wrote:WOW! What a great win for Estill. Powell Co. didn't score until the last 2-3 minutes of the game against our JV boys. ALL our boys played great!! Congrats Estill on a fantastic win!!:letsparty

was it the jv team??? i thought it was their freshman team.
I was right on the sideline when Wes Branham missed a wide open TD catch. It went right into his hands, and he dropped it. He then started beating himself in the head. It was a pretty sad night for Powell County. They were running their mouths about how they were gonna crush Estill. But i guess it showed.
jb05 Wrote:I thought Powell would get this one just because they are pretty athletic and estill only beat bourbon by 4.

Bourbon Is A LOT Tougher Than A Lot Of People On Here Are Giving Them Credit For... Just Curious Have You Played Bourbon?!?! Because If Not Then You Dont Know Exactly How They Play This Year... Trust Me...They're More Than Most People On Here Are Making Them Out To Be