Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freshman game scores 9-6-07
Anyone have the scores of the Belfry/Prestonsburg game or Pikeville/Sheldon Clark games?
Belfry freshman 30 p-burg 22 final
Way to go Pirates!!!!!!!!!!
SC 39 Pikeville 0
SC 39 P-Ville 0
Yes!! Way to go Pirates and looks like way to go SC :redboxer:
Good job SC
How does Pikeville have a freshman team. There are like 2 or 3 freshmen playing football at Pikeville.
jetpilot Wrote:How does Pikeville have a freshman team. There are like 2 or 3 freshmen playing football at Pikeville.
Shows again what you know. Pikeville has two freshmen that regularly dress varsity. The other 8 or so play on the freshmen team with 8 or so 8th graders. The two that dress varsity don't play on the greshmen team.
bigpun Wrote:Shows again what you know. Pikeville has two freshmen that regularly dress varsity. The other 8 or so play on the freshmen team with 8 or so 8th graders. The two that dress varsity don't play on the greshmen team.

Good to hear from you again. Your posts are always classy. Uhhh, not, lol...Rolleyes

Pikeville doesn't have enough freshmen to field a freshman team was my point, they are using 8th graders to field a freshman team.
Congrats Belfry and Congrats SC
Congrads to my Pirates
jetpilot Wrote:Good to hear from you again. Your posts are always classy. Uhhh, not, lol...Rolleyes

Pikeville doesn't have enough freshmen to field a freshman team was my point, they are using 8th graders to field a freshman team.
Yes they are using 8th graders to field the rest of the freshmen team. They do this so these 8th graders can play against better competition. This will only help them in the long run.
I hope I put this plainly enough for you to understand jetpilot. Uhhh, not, lol... you>:ChairHit:
if there are so few freshman at pville then who did belfrys 8'th grade play last year for county those boys well matched the size of belfrys 8th graders and we have some very tall freshman this year
Sportsmama Wrote:if there are so few freshman at pville then who did belfrys 8'th grade play last year for county those boys well matched the size of belfrys 8th graders and we have some very tall freshman this year
A lot of those 8th graders from last year decided that football was too hard for them and they didn't play. They had some tough kids, I thought they did anyway.
yeah they did they gave us a good game last year. that's the kind i like to watch where both teams are fighting for the next point and you see the boys get pumped up. im hopeing to see a good game tomorrow night when belfrys freshman play jc.
Sportsmama Wrote:yeah they did they gave us a good game last year. that's the kind i like to watch where both teams are fighting for the next point and you see the boys get pumped up. im hopeing to see a good game tomorrow night when belfrys freshman play jc.
Let's not forget that Pikevill's JR. High beat Belfry the first go around last year. Then they lost the game that actually mattered in the championship. If these kids would just continue to play they could be really good.
they did beat our boys the 1st time two teams that are well matched make for a better game to watch. When a game is tough for both sides the boys learn more IMO. I hate pikeville lost so many players it really hurts a good program when something like that happens.