Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rowan County 69 Martin County 47
Final.
Even without James and Davis 47 total points was a bit surprising.
First game the cards have played without James in 5 years. Than take out Parker Davis who is their best athlete the day of the game not a great recipe for success. The cards will be fine when they adjust to not having Trey. I think Rowan was 26-30 in the paint last night. Cards have work cut out for them but give them some time and they will be fine.
(01-05-2021, 03:20 PM)UIntheZone Wrote: First game the cards have played without James in 5 years. Than take out Parker Davis who is their best athlete the day of the game not a great recipe for success. The cards will be fine when they adjust to not having Trey. I think Rowan was 26-30 in the paint last night. Cards have work cut out for them but give them some time and they will be fine.
It takes some time to adjust from losing a big like that. The team has to almost completely re learn the game in a way. In the end they’ll figure it out
I think Martin County is still a contender in the district by the end of the season but I see them at the same level or slightly below Paintsville and Johnson Central without James.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister D's post:
  • Blue_Bird96